Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Sucralose (Sweetener), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix!
I like this! No complaints! As this product tastes great and will spice up water!!!!!!
Charles Town, WV
I love this brand so much better than other brands. It uses less and has less calories.
Simpsonville, SC
so good! highly recommend to anyone and everyone. so affordable! tastes amazing!!
Las Vegas, NV
I’m not particularly in love with this product because it’s hard to measure how much you squeeze into your bottle, it can taste very syrup-y or watered down, hard to find the perfect amount
Winnipeg, MB
I really like the drink squirts. Very convenient to carry around and flavor up my water anytime. Crystal light is usually my go to brand. This is one of my favorite flavors. A classic always safe flavor you know would be good. I'm likely to buy this again.
Guelph, ON
I love this brand and this flavour. I always use it when I’m trying to get a bit more water in throughout the day but just don’t want to drink water. I find this best when mixed with cold water and loads of ice.
Merritt
So much flavor. 1 pack is even a little strong but super delicious and lots of flavor. I buy every so often and never dissapointed. Used to always beg my mom for a pack of hers in my water when I was younger
Ajax, ON
I have a hard time drinking enough water. I am constantly looking for ways to motivate me to drink more. I found this to be a bit too sweet. And overall didn't taste too good. I probably won't get anymore.
Charlottetown, PE
This packs a lot of flavour so be very careful how much you add to your water! It’s a pleasant flavour with very little aftertaste however I do wish it didn’t have so many chemicals in it. It did make it easier to drink more. I probably will repurchase until I can find something better.
Brantford , ON
I really like this lemonade combination, it reminds me of the flavoured lemonades so popular in US restaurants.  Crystal Light has entered the water enhancer options now that they come in the handy squeeze bottles and they seem to have changed their sweetening process because it no longer leaves a rancid taste in my mouth.

Looking for your answer?