Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Sucralose (Sweetener), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix!
I’m a fan of using this with water or with alcohol. It’s easy to squirt in a bottle and lasts a while.
Clinton, TN
One of my favorite flavors of drink mix to add to water. Easy to use and it has a nice sweet flavor.
Canton, GA
Love all the flavors. Great for water and also they work so great for making a quick adult beverage.
Boston
I use this daily. I like to mix it with an orange flavored power ade too sometimes to stay hydrated.
Knoxville, TN
I love this product! Without it I know I wouldn’t get my daily water in! I am very thankful for this
Clermont , FL
Buenísima esta es la presentación que a mi me gusta! Siempre compro esta marca y varió los sabores
Peru, NY
Great flavor, cute packaging, and affordable. two squirt in my water and I have the perfect flavor!
Canton, MI
1,064 reviews
Love this lemonade flavor! I keep it in my travel bag to have so I can make easy to go drinks!
Key west , FL
I love adding these little gems to my water! It helps me to drink more water and adds flavor!
Ovid, MI
I love this drink mix. It tastes amazing and is also affordable! Definitely a staple to have!

Looking for your answer?