BY CRYSTAL LIGHT #89 in Lemonade

• Is this the same if you just use the powder mix and shake up your...2 Answers
  • Are the ingredients the same as the powder? (With the exception o...2 Answers
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
I hated this i love the pink lemonade packets by them so i tried this thought oh buy it already made it will save time plus i dont have to get the packets i have so wrong it was terrible it was beyond watered down it taste nothing like the packets its not worth the money ill stick with the packets
Madeline M.
I absolutely love the pink lemonade Crystal light powders, I have never seen an already made drink before. But I'm sure that the Crystal light pink lemonade premade drink is just as good as the powder.
Shyniah S.
My favorite. Always. I loove this. It tastes so good. Crystal Light has so many different flavors you can choose from, and if you don't want to buy just the bottle of it, they have little sugar flavoring packets you can put in your own water.
Morgan P.
Cleveland, OH
I love pink lemonade and I love crystalline. The only problem is I hate having to carry around the water and shaking the water up. This is a perfect solution to this problem at hand. It taste soo good and is great alternative to water.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
These are pretty good! I've used them a few times, especially when I was younger and had packed lunches. Yes, it has a lot of sugar in them, but if you want to spice up your water a bit then its for you!
Lauren T.
I agree with the person below me -- too chemically. I like where you can add as much as you like to enhance the taste. Better than soda, tho. BUT the best way to go is fresh fruits in water.
Cassandra O.
I really like the convenience of this product. Saves me time from having to make sure I have enough packets to mix my drinks for the week ahead. And saves money in the end. Taste good as well.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I used to love Crystal Light products until I found out that they use aspartame and what it does to a persons body. I hope they switch to something way healthier. Will never buy again.
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
Crystal light pink lemonade bottles are yummy but they taste a little artificial even though they are anyway.As a quick to go yummy tasting sugar free drink these drinks are good!
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
It does taste a little like they put more than enough syrup but just put it in a cup add ice and it will water it down just a little but it does have that tangy pink lemonade taste
Prisilla G.
Where do they usually sell these?
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
How is the flavor of this in comparison to the water pour ins in the same flavor?
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I am wondering how these taste? I buy the packets and mix with bottle water but this would be more convenient!
Nathalie F.
Orlando, FL
Will this have less or more sugar than the original packets as you can control how much product you place in the water drinks?
Gillian K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these have an artificial sweetener aftertaste? Also do the ingredients list Aspartame or Sucralose? Thanks!