BY CRYSTAL LIGHT #21 in Lemonade

• Are the ingredients the same as the powder? (With the exception o...2 Answers
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
Foodie Expert
I hated this i love the pink lemonade packets by them so i tried this thought oh buy it already made it will save time plus i dont have to get the packets i have so wrong it was terrible it was beyond watered down it taste nothing like the packets its not worth the money ill stick with the packets
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the pink lemonade Crystal light powders, I have never seen an already made drink before. But I'm sure that the Crystal light pink lemonade premade drink is just as good as the powder.
Barbara F.
These are pretty good. I've used these a few times. it has a lot of sugar in them. if you want to spice up your water.
Marie A.
These are great. I take them on the road a lot and you don't have to worry about mixing in the dry packets which sometimes clump.
Nathalie F.
Orlando, FL
This is perfect for people who are lacking hydration but do not enjoy the taste of plain water. It's light and simple and adds a good flavor while also hydrating. Health and good taste to boot!
Cassandra O.
Foodie Expert
I really like the convenience of this product. Saves me time from having to make sure I have enough packets to mix my drinks for the week ahead. And saves money in the end. Taste good as well.
emily f.
Edinboro, Pa
Foodie Expert
I don't like the flavor of these drinks. My gramma loves them, but I can never get into the taste.
Hayley S.
This is probably the best pink lemonade I've ever had I like it much better than regular lemonade
Danielle C.
Eagle Lake, TX
There yummy but its more cost effective to just buy the mix itself, but great if your on the run
Tina B.
Foodie Expert
These are good for a daily water drink with a little flavor to mix it up a bit but they do have some bad after tastes.
Prisilla G.
Where do they usually sell these?
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Are the ingredients the same as the powder? (With the exception of the water of course)
Kandice R.
Berlin, NJ
Do you think the bottles are more efficient then the mix yourself?
Gillian K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these have an artificial sweetener aftertaste? Also do the ingredients list Aspartame or Sucralose? Thanks!
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Is this the same if you just use the powder mix and shake up your water?