Crystal Light Raspberry Green Tea On the Go Drink Mix uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Natural flavor with other natural flavor. Say yes to delicious! Crystal Light lets you have it all! Thirst-quenching flavor for your water and just five little calories per serving.

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, INSTANT GREEN TEA, MALIC ACID, ASPARTAME*, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL FLAVOR, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), CALCIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM AND POTASSIUM BICARBONATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, RED 40.* PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Servings

• 20, 1/2 packet (1.5g)

Jessica M.
Seward
I love love love this flavor of Crystal Light!!! It’s a refreshing taste of green tea and raspberry. It’s great on the go in a water bottle or sometimes I will mix it with ice at home. It’s one of my favorite flavors from this brand! I highly recommend it!
Falinda F.
Crystal light raspberry green tea on-the-go packages is light and refreshing drink it meets all my expectations for a quick to grab conscience matters and I'm always alert. I think it taste a little bitter needs more flavor can be added some sweetener but I recommend it to health advisors nutrition
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love Cristal light it gives your water the best flavor. The packaging is really convenient and you get an amazing value for the price. I'm always on the lookout for these products and purchase them when ever I can.
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
I'm not a fan of green tea, but when my mom made me try this I fell in love! It's so good! Not over powering and not bland (like I find more green teas). I love that you can stick a couple pouches in your purse or diaper bag and add them to water everywhere! My mom actually takes these to the diner with her so she can add it to her glass of water there!
Latrisha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Raspberry Lemonade is by far my favorite flavor from Crystal Lite! I love the on the go packets because it's so easy and convenient, plus my kiddos love to shake the water bottles to dissolve the powder!
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
This flavor helped me lose weight! i used to drink soda everyday but slowly replacing the soda with a water bottle and this lovely little packet I was able to slowly but surely let the soda go. I don't miss soda at all. Thanks crystal light!
Beth M.
Ridgewood, NY
These are really nice. I love how portable they are, and that they are the right size for standard water bottles or a pint glass at a restaurant. We always used to mix these with vodka in college for a somewhat low cal alcohol treat.
Emily  S.
Cold Spring, KY
Absolutely love these flavor packets! They're easy to take to work or class with me and give me something a little different instead of plain water all the time! Taste delicious as well!
Brittany L.
Lexington, KY
I have been hooked on this little flavor packet since I was little! Typically i put a little extra water in mine because it is so sweet, but it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth!
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these on the go packs these are my favorite water additive! I usually have a few in my purse for me and my kids! I always prefer crystal light to koolaid!

back