Crystal Light Pure, Strawberry Kiwi, 7-Count, 2.17 Ounce(Pack of 6) uploaded by Kayla H.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Crystal Light Pure, Lemonade Sweet Offering in Natural Beverages Imagine a drink that’s sweetened naturally. That’s the beauty of Crystal Light Pure. No artificial flavors. No preservatives. And just 15 little calories per serving. That’s because Pure... see more...

Crystal F.
So I had a coupon for it at Kroger and I was taken a chance to try this. And it turn out pretty good. My kids drink it too and they don't really like stuff like this. It had a great taste it didn't taste bad at all like I thought it would. I only tried the strawberry And kiwi one on Crystal light pure. I will be getting more of these.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This is one of the best stevia drink mixes ever, because I have noticed that when stevia is warmed up, it tastes very bitter. Since the stevia in the drink mix stays cold, it's not bitter. Nice flavor, I have bought again. However, it would be nice if it was a little cheaper. It doesn't have the fake sweetener stuff. Strawberry kiwi is good.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I wouldn't be able to live without these drink mixes. I only like this flavor and it tastes amazing. I love that it's pure and I won't drink other drink mixes because of some of the ingredients that this product doesn't have. A definite recommend.
Laura S.
Lavaca, AR
I love these little drink mixes. I mix it with a bottle of water and drink at least one every day. It has really helped me cut down on sodas and up my water intake. I would be so sad if I couldn't find these at my local store.
Amber B.
Oh I love these! There's no artificial sweeteners and it's got a great flavor to it! Especially for people like me who don't necessarily enjoy drinking water..
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
LOVE that this has no artificial sweeteners. Great way to get a change up in flavor of water, without adding extra junk back into your body.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
Delicious flavor, no artificial sweeteners, and great for on the go water drinking.