Crystal Light Pure Raspberry Lemonade On the Go Drink Mix uploaded by Cristy R.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Raspberry lemonade natural flavor with other natural flavor. Shouldn't Everything You Drink Be Pure? Imagine a drink that's sweetened naturally. That's the beauty of Crystal Light Pure. No artificial flavors or preservatives. And just 15 little calories per serving. That's because Pure is sweetened with Truvia(R) stevia leaf extract and sugar. Truvia(R) brand sweetener is made from the best-tasting part of the stevia leaf. Now that's a beautiful thing.

Allergens

• Soya

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR; CITRIC ACID; MALTODEXTRIN; CALCIUM LACTATE; CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF BLACK RASPBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE; NATURAL FLAVOR; REBIANA (TRUVIA® BRAND SWEETENER); MAGNESIUM OXIDE; SODIUM CITRATE; SOY LECITHIN; PURPLE CARROT AND HIBISCUS FLOWER EXTRACTS (FOR COLOR); DRIED RADISH, DRIED BLACK CURRANT, AND DRIED APPLE JUICES (FOR COLOR).

Servings

• 14, 1/2 packet (4.5g)

• How good are these? I've never tried them nor seen them. ...9 Answers
  • Probably the pink lemonade. Not too intense and a hint of...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?15 Answers
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I love the sweet and sour taste off this Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade drink it taste great and last longer than the single packs which I love to trave with. I buy it ever so often with other verity’s.
Ashley T.
Jonesboro, Ar
I am terrible at getting a healthy water intake during the day, especially as the weather gets warmer. I've never been fond of the taste (or lack of) of water. I started a few months ago keeping these in my purse or bag, and haven't had a problem since!! They also sell larger mixes for quarts at my local store, so I also keep a large jug made up in my fridge for when I'm at home! They taste great, are low calorie, and are quite easy to shake up in a bottle!! Love these!
MELISSA B.
I always try to have a healthy amount of water in my diet however, plain water is some times gross.  At work our water has a lot of calcium in it and I really don't like the taste however, I can add a packet of Crystal Light to my drink and it's drinkable and still cheaper than bringing in my own water or flavored drinks to work. Most of the Crystal Light flavors are very delicious however the lemon flavored ones give me heartburn.   These packets are very convenient and I usually have a few in my desk at work.
Kindra M.
I'm not a huge fan or flavored water or juices, but I do love these little packets. The taste is great and you have the opportunity to make the mix stronger or weaker depending on how much water you add. This is very refreshing on a hot summer day and makes for a great mixer when adding vodka! can't go wrong on the price and would not recommend buying an off brand as it does not compare at all.
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
I love crystal light! I try to only drink water but when ever I get a craving for something sweet. I grab one of these and put it in a big bottle of Fiji water. To me the 12 or 16 oz is too small. I like mine to be not as sweet so i will usually use 1/2 the pack or use a bigger water bottle. There are so many flavors. You will find one that you like.
angela e.
Gary, IN
I always have these in my car my purse my desk so easy an taste fantastic my entire family loves these drinks I tried every flavor there is an I have not found a flavor I don't like they all taste amazing an it always quenched my thirst its a definite must have I love having this for the beach to tastes great
Ann B.
Westfield, MA
I've been hooked on crystal light for years. I've served it to my six kids growing up instead of soda. They continue to drink it as well. The lemon ice tea is decaf which is helpful as well. The raspberry lemonade is great in the summer too. With the packets available for water bottles it makes it so easy when traveling and you crave more than just plain H20.
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
This has a great taste. It's easy to throw in your purse for a refreshing drink later. Simply add to your favorite bottle of water and sit back, relax and drink. Low in calories. Who doesn't like fast and simple? I highly recommend this product to others. Also try there other flavors.
Kelsy W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love crystal light on the go packets. They're so easy to use, and they offer a good variety of flavors. My favorite are the ones with energy. They're also nice to keep in your purse or car, incase you want to add a little flavor to your water while you're out and about. I like to pack a few in my purse when I'm going on road trips or to the beach. #beachbox
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I had been in search of a low calorie drink mix with water that didn't have artificial sweeteners, at the suggestion of one of my doctors. Compared to some stevia based things out there, this is much better. It stays cold = no bitterness. I would recommend this. Just come down on price.
Erin G.
What is your favorite flavor?
Tracy C.
houston, TX
How good are these? I've never tried them nor seen them. Where would you buy them?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Probably the pink lemonade. Not too intense and a hint of lemonade. Perfect for the kids and adults and makes for great slushies!

Amazon