Crystal Light Pure On the Go Strawberry Kiwi Drink Mix uploaded by Kayla H.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Details

Strawberry kiwi natural flavor with other natural flavor.

Shouldn't Everything You Drink Be Pure? Imagine a drink that's sweetened naturally. That's the beauty of Crystal Light Pure. No artificial flavors. No preservatives. And just 15 little calories per serving. That's because Pure is sweetened with TruviaĀ® stevia leaf extract and sugar. TruviaĀ® brand sweetener is made from the best-tasting part of the stevia leaf. Now that's a beautiful thing.

This Product: 15 calories; Leading Beverage: 70 calories.

Ingredients

Sugar, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Calcium Lactate, Contains Less than 2% of Natural Flavor, Rebiana (TruviaĀ® Brand Sweetener), Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Purple Carrot and Hibiscus Flower Extracts (for Color).

Directions

Directions: 1. Empty 1 packet into 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of water, replace cap. Makes 2 servings. Or empty 1 packet into a tall glass and add 2 cups of water. Makes 2 servings. 2. Shake or stir until dissolved. Enjoy!

Crystal F.
So I had a coupon for it at Kroger and I was taken a chance to try this. And it turn out pretty good. My kids drink it too and they don't really like stuff like this. It had a great taste it didn't taste bad at all like I thought it would. I only tried the strawberry And kiwi one on Crystal light pure. I will be getting more of these.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This is one of the best stevia drink mixes ever, because I have noticed that when stevia is warmed up, it tastes very bitter. Since the stevia in the drink mix stays cold, it's not bitter. Nice flavor, I have bought again. However, it would be nice if it was a little cheaper. It doesn't have the fake sweetener stuff. Strawberry kiwi is good.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I wouldn't be able to live without these drink mixes. I only like this flavor and it tastes amazing. I love that it's pure and I won't drink other drink mixes because of some of the ingredients that this product doesn't have. A definite recommend.
Laura S.
Lavaca, AR
I love these little drink mixes. I mix it with a bottle of water and drink at least one every day. It has really helped me cut down on sodas and up my water intake. I would be so sad if I couldn't find these at my local store.
Amber B.
Oh I love these! There's no artificial sweeteners and it's got a great flavor to it! Especially for people like me who don't necessarily enjoy drinking water..
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
LOVE that this has no artificial sweeteners. Great way to get a change up in flavor of water, without adding extra junk back into your body.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
Delicious flavor, no artificial sweeteners, and great for on the go water drinking.
It's a really good use that you can make every single day it brings you a lot of variety to make and is very affordable for a good amount for the price

Walmart