BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Details

Crystal Light Pure On-The-Go-Packets Grape.

No artificial sweeteners, flavors or preservatives.

5 calories per 1/2 packet.

90% fewer calories than leading beverages.

Pure grape.

Natural flavor with other natural flavor.

Naturally sweetened drink mix.

7 on-the-go packets.

7 packets-0.13 oz (3.7g)/net wt 0.91 oz (25.8g).

Ingredients

Sugar, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Stevia Leaf Extract (Sweetener), Sodium Citrate, Contains Less than 2% of Natural Flavor, Magnesium Oxide, Salt, Purple Carrot and Hibiscus Flower Extracts (for Color).

Directions

Directions1. Empty packet into 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of water, replace cap. Makes 2 servings. Or empty 1 packet into a tall glass and add 2 cups of water. Makes 2 servings.2. Shake or stir until dissolved.Enjoy!

Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
These are a definite during the summer!! Trying to stay hydrated but getting so bored with plain water? Crystal light pure packs (especially the grape) are the best!!! Freeze it for a little while to make a grape slushee!
Kimberly G.
Circleville,Oh
I love Crystal light brand. Grape is not my favorite flavor but this product made it more than bearable. It's a good value. I would recommend this product but in another flavor. I always think there is room for improvement. I would try again
Stacey A.
Tampa, FL
This are amazing. I am not a fan of grape but these are the only things I drink. I gave up soda 2 years ago and I would not have ever been successful without this. It's a little pricey when you figure 7 for 3$ plus the expense of water. However much cheaper to drink this if you factor in the price of water.