BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

With no artificial sweeteners, flavors or preservatives Crystal Light Pure mixes up into pure low-calorie perfection at just 15 calories per serving. Crystal Light Pure On the Go is sweetened naturally with Truvia stevia leaf extract and sugar. Truvia... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
I have a hard time drinking as much water as I should, but Crystal Light helps me with that because it makes my water not "just water" anymore. Plus I don't feel bad because I'm not adding sugar and bad stuff to my water, I'm just adding a little bit of flavor to make it more interesting!
Jennifer M.
Churubusco, IN
These were great! I always enjoy the packets to add to water and these were great. The price was great and they were a bit healthier than others I tried so I liked that.
Alysia H.
This Kraft Crystal Light Pure on the go drink mixes are fairly favorful to add to your water on the go and slightly good for you.
Carrie S.
Aberdeen, WA
The best drink mix! I drink water all day long Donita a good change Walmart carries these