BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesCrystal Light
Pure Energy Tropical Citrus On-The-Go Powdered Drink Mix, 6 ct - 029 oz Packets

by Crystal Light

Crystal Light Pure Tropical Citrus Energy Drink MixThe all time favorite Crystal Light brings a new revitalizing Tropical Citrus energy drink that contains low calories perfectly fused with Natural flavors. Being USA certified, the product is made with precision and quality.Leading beverage with Low CaloriesCrystal Light is proud to be known as one of those high quality products that have 15 calories per 1/2 packet, making it one of the leading brands offering a healthy drink that people of any age can enjoy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light Pure Energy Tropical Citrus On-The-Go Powdered Drink Mix, 6 ct - 0.29 oz Packets!
Mary N.
Keller, TX
I wanted to like these because of the energy and the b vitamins but the tropical citrus did not taste good to me. I would not recommend these.
Caroline S.
Olathe, KS
this is the greatest drink replacement for coffee when i need quick caffeine pick me up. tastes great, but my only wish is that it is less sweet!! also the whole pack has 120 mg of caffeine — so it’s strong.
Jill U.
Muskegon, MI
Just enough of a kick to get me going and not the amount of sugar a soda would have.
Rachel P.
Jefferson, GA
I love this product! I recently started a weight-loss program that involves reducing your sugar intake. I have stopped drinking coffee and began using this product to get my caffeine boost for the day. I use 1/2 of a packet in one bottle of water and another 1/2 in another bottle. This motivates me to keep drinking plenty of water. I love the taste and the fact that it is only 30 calories per packet. I highly recommend the Pure Energy, Tropical Citrus packets!

Looking for your answer?