BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose (Sweetener), Gum Arabic, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Blue 1, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).

MELISSA B.
I always try to have a healthy amount of water in my diet however, plain water is some times gross.  At work our water has a lot of calcium in it and I really don't like the taste however, I can add a packet of Crystal Light to my drink and it's drinkable and still cheaper than bringing in my own water or flavored drinks to work. Most of the Crystal Light flavors are very good however the lemon flavored ones give me heartburn.   These packets are very convenient and I usually have a few in my desk at work.
Carmen V.
Pella, IA
Something that I always have in my #beachbag! Great for on the go and when you are sick of water. It is easy to mix in with a bottle of water and doesn't taste granular. Not to mention it is low on calories! This is one of my favorite flavors, It screams summer!
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
Sometimes plain water is so boring, so to add flavor I like to add the crystal light packets. I love any kind of lemonade, so when I tried the pomegranate lemonade, it instantly became my new favorite. Love the flavor.
Chrisha B.
I really like this drink mix I haven't drank soda in years but I enjoy having a good tasting healthy drink and Chrystal light has always had such a refreshing taste.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this flavor of Crystal Light! It's just the right amount of tangy and sweet. Plus I can fill up a whole water bottle with just one packet.
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Kind of expensive you can usually find something in the off-brand section. but it's pretty delicious and combination is extremely tasty.
Chelsea M.
Lincoln, NE
This is an okay flavor. It can be a little too much sometimes. My mother-in-law loves it.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What is the best flavor?