Add a Photo

By CRYSTAL LIGHT
#80 in Iced Tea
Crystal Light Peach Sugar Free Iced Tea Mix, 6 2-Quart Packets: Only 5 calories per serving 90% fewer calories than leading soft drinks 98% caffeine free Low sodium
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

Yum! My favorite iced tea flavor. Love the convenience of Crystal Light and the flavors are awesome. Definitely helps me get my liquids in!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

Has a really great flavor, but I have noticed that the powder tends to clump in my water, which is really unappealing. I stopped buying it for this reason, it just looks gross.
Louise M.
Louise M.

I love these.they are a healthy altsenate to pop. It does not taste artifile at all.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Mount laurel, NJ

Great flavor my favorite of them all. Only bad thing is if I spill a little on my counter top it leave a stains very difficult to remove which makes me wonder what do they use for it food color that is so strong. šŸ˜’
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Cokato, MN

I rarely drink anything but water and this is my favorite thing to add to it! It's not too sweet, delicious! I always keep a container in my pantry.
Carina O.
Carina O.

This is my favorite flavor! It is so nice when you need a change from boring ole water. I make a 2quart pitcher every other day and down it! It's so nice to have a healtheir alternative then sodas.

Join Now