BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesCrystal Light
On-The-Go with Caffeine Wild Strawberry Drink Mix

Crystal Light On-The-Go with Caffeine Wild Strawberry Drink Mix

by Crystal Light

CITRIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, ASPARTAME*, CAFFEINE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1, SOY LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL (TO PROTECT FLAVOR). *PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light On-The-Go with Caffeine Wild Strawberry Drink Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
Purchased at: Target
Definitely my all time favorite Crystal light flavor. I love the refreshing strawberry taste and really like the boost of energy I get when I drink it. I only indulge a couple times of week, and then just drink plain water the rest of the time but it’s nice to be able to mix it up sometimes.
Cheri M.
Oregon City, OR
This is my all time favorite drink ever. It helps me to drink more water and I dilute them down alot and drink it throughout the day. I don't like coffee every day so this is how I choose to get my caffeine. Love the flavor even highly diluted its good.
Lura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good to add to ice cold water on a hot day. Hey remind me of the refreshers from Starbucks without as much caffeine.
Jenny S.
Janesville, WI
Oh my goodness...yum.  This drink is a full flavor strawberry with only a bit of caffeine.  There is no grittiness in the drink.  After mixing it was smooth and not difficult to drink. Overall, I would highly recommend to those that need a little pick-me-up!
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
Crystal Light On-The-Go with Caffeine Wild Strawberry Drink Mix uploaded by Erika C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how good these taste! Sometimes you get tired of drinking water and need some flavor, this is it! I recommend mixing with a lot of water though because this flavor is stronger than expected. I also like that this particular one comes with a small dose of caffeine when you need a little pick me up. Very convenient to have at work or in your purse. Definitely recommend!
allie D.
Heber Springs, AR
I keep a few packets of this in my purse for when I need an afternoon pick me up. The flavor is great, not too sweet, and gives me the energy I need while also helping to get my water intake up for the day!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
This is so good actually you could travel in your bag when you buy a bottle of cold water you just pour it in and it makes it taste so good so much better than soda
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
I drink way too much of this stuff. I think it is too sweet for 16 oz, so I put it in 24 oz and it is perfect. The strawberry flavor isn't candied, more genuine. I love the small caffeine kick it gives me.
Kathy P.
Bronx, NY
Excelente para poner en el agua con minerales .... ayuda a dar un rico sabor al agua sin azúcar da energía y te mantiene hidratado
Maegan C.
Honolulu, HI
I like this product because it has a good amount of caffeine in it. The taste is great if you like sweet tasting drinks. I usually like to drink this in the mornings when I need an extra boost of caffeine!

Looking for your answer?