BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesCrystal Light
On-The-Go Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Powdered Drink Mix, Low Caffeine, 007 oz Packet

by Crystal Light

Crystal Light On the Go Iced Tea The exotic, tempting and fats free Crystal Light On the Go brings a new revitalizing Iced Tea, containing only 5 calories per packet. Being USA certified, the product is made with precision and advanced formula and quality. It contains strong blend of aromatizing powdered Iced Tea that excite your taste buds to urge for more. It is Kosher certified.Enriched Iced Tea with Pure PleasureLiven up your day with the aromatic Iced Tea to excite the boring day with enticing tea and keep yourself energetic all day long. The healthy drink contains only 5 calories per packet, making it a way too imperative add-on in your daily routine to revitalize your body and nourish your mind.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light On-The-Go Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Powdered Drink Mix, Low Caffeine, 0.07 oz Packet!
Amy S.
Fort Collins, CO
I like to add these to my water bottles. I also put them occasionally in my kids lunches so they can add a little flavor to their water at lunch
Pam P.
Kids can easily take one of these to go. Not full of sugar, great tasting and affordable.
Amanda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband likes to have these on hand to mix with water and have a convenient flavored calorie free beverage. These are great for summer travel. Although, they're not my favorite. It is a good brand to choose if you like to use these packets. I would recommend them. It's always nice to have a little flavor.
Ashley V.
My grandparents love this tea. It tastes great and is a good value. We don't use any other tea mixes in this house. We have repurchased this tea multiple times in the past.
Angela B.
Lynnfield, MA
The OG flavor and brand of powdered drinks. Is there any occasion where it doesn’t apply - I think not
Mercedes L.
Burney, CA
People are seriously sleeping on Crystal light packets. These are one of the best when you want sugar-free candy lemonade or every 6 feet because it is so good. They are pretty cheap too and I would 100% recommend this to others.
April M.
Lott, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Good Jon-caffeinated product. Nice to add to water to break up drinking just water. Not super sweet, no after taste.
Arda B.
Tempe, AZ
This will always be a go to favorite of mine. Whether you’re adding it to water or to mixed drink, it works perfectly.
Yazmyn R.
Bay City, TX
So I carry a cup with me EVERYWHERE. Literally lol so these packets are so convenient & really good , I love most flavors even the sugar free, they are healthy and super tasty. Love to carry these in my purse:)
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
These are great for on the go. I take a few to work for a quick mix in. The lemonade is my favorite. They aren’t too expensive either.

Looking for your answer?

Photos and Videos
Crystal Light On-The-Go Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Powdered Drink Mix, Low Caffeine, 0.07 oz Packet uploaded by Margaret Q.