BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesCrystal Light
On-the-Go Raspberry Green Tea Drink Mix

Crystal Light On-the-Go Raspberry Green Tea Drink Mix

by Crystal Light

Crystal Light Drink Mix Raspberry Green Tea. Made with natural flavor with other natural flavor with no added caffeine. It made with green tea with good source of vitamin C. It is free of gluten & sugar with low in calorie or sodium. It contains 90% fewer calories than leading beverages. Let's you add flavor to your life.

• Crystal Light Raspberry Green Tea Drink Mix.
  • No artificial flavors.Tea.
  • Natural flavor.
  • 90% fewer calories than leading beverages.
  • Made with green tea.
  • Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
  • On-the-go packets.
  • 5 calories per 1/2 packet.
  • Gluten Free

Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Instant Green Tea, Malic Acid, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Contains Less than 2% of Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Calcium Carbonate, Sodium and Potassium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Red 40. Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

Directions:

Instructions: Makes 2 servings:1. Empty 1 packet into 16.9 fl oz bottle of water, replace cap.Or.Empty 1 packet into tall glass and add 2 cups of water.2. Shake or stir until dissolved, and enjoy!Store prepared beverage, covered, in refrigerator.Do not store in metal container

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light On-the-Go Raspberry Green Tea Drink Mix!
Lesley G.
Dallas, TX
Crystal Light On-the-Go Raspberry Green Tea Drink Mix uploaded by Lesley G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally my favorite, This is what I drink all the time instead of coke it taste so good.
Roben C.
I purchased the raspberry flavor of this powdered drink in the single serving size. These are so easy to just slip in your bag and have a flavored drink whenever you want all you need is water. I often drink these at work to try to not drink as much soda as I am attempting to cut down. These are great and able to take with you on the go!
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
I LOVE these drink mixes. My mom picks them up at the dollar store for me and they’re great. They have so many different flavors for every taste bud. The powder blends well too. It doesn’t just sit at the bottom like some other drink mixes and it tastes yummy too. I love this stuff. I’m addicted.
Colleen H.
Saint Charles, MO
Super good tea. The powder mixes really well too. I do prefer the one with black tea instead of green tea, but when the raspberry with black tea isn't available, I'll always choose this one! I do wish it came with 6 packs in it like the others.
allie D.
Heber Springs, AR
Bag fan of this flavor. Tried it when I was looking for an alternative to so much soda at home, and was hesitant since I usually don't go for tea; but this stuff is my favorite!!! I do prefer the size where you mix up 2 quarts versus just a bottle of water, I think they taste slightly different 🤷‍♀️ Ive probably bought this upwards of 18 or 20 times since I first tried it. I make sure we don't run out ever!
Devon S.
Hernando, MS
I’ve tried a lot of these flavors, and I’ll be honest, this isn’t one of my favorites. The green tea part of this kind of waters down the raspberry and in my opinion makes it not taste very good.
Alyssa K.
This tea is delicious! The perfect amount of sweet and the ultimate summer time drink! My husband drinks this every day and I enjoy a glass occasionally. Yum!
Angela S.
Tallulah, LA
I love the refreshing flavor of. Crystal Light On-The-Go and raspberry is my absolute favorite. It's very affordable and easy to carry anywhere I go. Being diabetic it's wonderful to have a sugar-free product to turn to. Crystal Light On-the-Go Raspberry Green Tea Drink Mix
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
Crystal light is yummy, i'm just not a huge fan. When it comes to crystal light in our household, my husband is the crystal light drinker. I'll have some here or there, depending on how thirsty i get. He doesn't like water so he buys crystal light to mix with his water.
Nicole W.
Smithfield, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this. Great taste and great price. I switched to this when I quit drinking pop. My child even loves it

Looking for your answer?