BeveragesLemonadeCrystal Light
On-The-Go Pink Lemonade, 10-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)

Crystal Light On-The-Go Pink Lemonade, 10-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)

by Crystal Light

Crystal Light packets. Makes 12QT per case. 5 calories per serving. 90% fewer calories than leading beverages. Sugar free. Low sodium. Gluten free. Kosher.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light On-The-Go Pink Lemonade, 10-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)!
I keep a container on the kitchen counter. They are so convenient, everybody can choose the flavor they want. They’re a great value, and I throw them everywhere. In my purse, car, office, even in my travel bag. This is a favorite flavor.
Howell, NJ
1,049 reviews
I love Crystal Light pink lemonade, it’s really tangy and not too sweet. It has great lemonade flavor and these packets are great for putting in a water bottle so they’re super convenient. I also love that they’re low calorie. I definitely recommend them for when you want something other than water but don’t want to drink your calories!!
Clovis, NM
I LOVE LEMONADE!  I really enjoy the flavor of these Crystal Light packs.  It is sweet, but not too much.  On days that I want a lighter flavor, I will pour only half of the powder into a water bottle.  It is simple and convenient, which really makes it more likely for me to have a healthier drink.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite lemonade mix. It tastes great and I always keep some at work at my desk. It’s quick and easy to mix in my water bottles.
Crystal Light On-The-Go Pink Lemonade, 10-Count Boxes (Pack of 12) uploaded by Claudia Marie H.
I love it. The only thing I don’t like is most water bottles are 16 ish ounces and these packets are made with two servings in them so you have to judge half of the powder and if you use too much it will be VERY tangy. But the flavor is amazing if you mix it right. Overall great product. Be aware it has a diuretic in it though! So you have to drink extra water to keep up.
Mableton , GA
I love Crystal Light on the go packs. I’m not a fan of water so adding these to it helps me drink more. Love the flavors. The individual packs make it easy to take on trips. I keep a couple in my purse so I’m always ready
Raleigh, NC
This one is one of my favorite. Add a pack to your water bottle and it tastes just like oink lemonade! It’s really good!
West Monroe, LA
I love the refreshing taste of lemonade and Crystal Light is my first choice! Great taste without the calories.
Poplar Bluff, MO
during the summer this is my go to for feeling like I’m back home on the porch in a swing feeling the warm summer breeze. I absolutely love this because it’s always extremely affordable and I buy it quite often throughout the summer time.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a household staple! My 4.5 year old son loves this and hey so do I! No calories for most these flavors or low calorie for some. The pink lemonade is our favorite! So easy to make. Mixes very easy with water! I don’t even use a spoon. I just swirl the huge mason jar around and it’s done!

Looking for your answer?