BeveragesPowdered MixesCrystal Light
On-The-Go Peach Mango Drick Mix Packets, 10 Count (Pack of 12)

Crystal Light On-The-Go Peach Mango Drick Mix Packets, 10 Count (Pack of 12)

by Crystal Light

Crystal Light packets. Makes 12QT per case. 5 calories per serving. 90% fewer calories than leading beverages. Sugar free. Low sodium. Gluten free. Kosher.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light On-The-Go Peach Mango Drick Mix Packets, 10 Count (Pack of 12)!
Amanda G.
Powder Spgs, GA
Crystal Light On-The-Go Peach Mango Drick Mix Packets, 10 Count (Pack of 12) uploaded by Amanda G.
I adore this stuff. I don’t drink coffee so I use this stuff as my morning pick-me-up. I wish that crystal Light made this without caffeine as well. I want to drink it all day long, but hate to drink that much caffeine. Love the taste of this.
Rebecca P.
Kodak, TN
I keep this stuff in stock. Helps me get over my afternoon slump when I need a boost. Great flavor! The fact that it’s caffeinated is the only thing that keeps me from drinking it all the time.
Aliya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My mom used to have these ALL THE TIME. I would steal a few from her a drink at school thinking I was the coolest. I personally like my drinks a bit more flavorful so I’d take a sip from my water bottle before putting in the drink mix. I love the flavor.
Jenn S.
Nesquehoning, PA
I love this drink mix and have been using this and other flavors for a while. It isn’t an overpowering taste and is perfect for grabbing on the go. The packaging stands out to me. I would definitely recommend it to others and will continue to purchase it.
Michelle H.
Eastvale, CA
Purchased at: Target
Just tried this flavor and it’s so yummy! I don’t use the entire pack, too sweet for me, but overall love the taste. East to carry and shake on the go! definitely recommend this!
Taylor D.
While the flavor in this variety isn’t as rich as the regular peach iced tea selection, it’s a suitable substitute that leaves you feeling super refreshed on a hot day! This pairs well with lunch or makes for a great beverage break throughout the afternoon. If you tend to love peach and mango, you’re bound to love this blend.
Jordan M.
Levittown, PA
These little packets have become a life line for me. I’ve been trying to cut back on soda and other sugary drinks but, I CAN NOT for the life of me drink plain water all the time. This gives you a bang of flavor for just a few calories. It comes in many wonderful flavors and the price is fair.
Chris W.
Wetumpka, AL
I'm one of those people who don't drink tap water. Even filters can't quite dispel the chemical after taste. So yes I drink bottled water. A while back, I decided to cut sodas out of my diet (empty calories, and they're expensive). While soda detoxing, plain bottled water just wasn't cutting it. I needed something with FLAVOR. And I found the Crystal Light Peach Mango. DELICIOUS!!! Added bonus: it has added caffeine, which helped me thru the caffeine withdrawals!
Sarah M.
Franklin, MA
1,322 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My mom bought me this and honestly it’s pretty gross. I don’t like mango to begin with but this doesn’t taste like peach or mango. This makes your water taste like the syrup fruit cocktail is typically in.
Megan F.
Wharton, NJ
A yummy way to switch up water but still be healthy! I don’t get any hints of a powdery residue which is great. The taste is amazing and the price is affordable. Will definitely purchase again!

Looking for your answer?