BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

10 on-the-go packets. Made with black tea. Artificial flavor. Have a glass! Crystal Light Drink Mix lets you add flavor to your life 98% caffeine free. Low calorie. Low sodium. Carton made from 100% recycled paperboard minimum 35% post-consumer content.

Directions:

Makes 2 servings. 1. Empty 1 packet into 16.9 fl oz bottle of water, replace cap or empty 1 packet into tall glass and add 2 cups of water. 2. Shake or stir until dissolved and enjoy! Store prepared beverage, covered, in refrigerator. Do not store in metal container.

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

• Do you have a favorite peach tea brand? I love this I k...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Carolina A.
Falls Church
I love this drink mix so much. It prevents me from drinking soda and it tastes great. The price is definitely affordable for how many packets come inside. I have not tried other flavors, but the sweet tea flavor is amazing.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Quick and easy to make and it taste wonderful! Still taste like sweet tea and the peach just makes it 10x’s better. This is super affordable as well! I will be purchasing again. I recommend you trying it out.
Cari K.
Maryville, MO
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Crystal Light! It has the perfect amount of peach with the tea! And on the go is a must! I literally have one (of every flavor) almost every day!
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Crystal Light seems to have not changed their formula in many years. If you asked me how I'd rate this product 20 years ago, I'd give it 5 stars. Today, sugar free and low calorie drinks have come a long way but Crystal Light still has a slight after taste from aspartame or whatever is in it. I'd like to see the brand reformulate their products, particularly tea and lemonade to aim for a more natural and fresh taste as opposed to a packaged overly sweetened drink.
Ashlee D.
I absolutely love this stuff! It makes me feel less guilty about drinking something other than water sad has always been my go to for an alternative. I hate that water doesn't really have a taste as this stuff is gold. Super easy to travel with and pretty affordable.
Carina O.
This is my favorite flavor! It is so nice when you need a change from boring ole water. I make a 2quart pitcher every other day and down it! It's so nice to have a healtheir alternative then sodas.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Has a really great flavor, but I have noticed that the powder tends to clump in my water, which is really unappealing. I stopped buying it for this reason, it just looks gross.
Angelina D.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been trying to wean myself off of soda and these are an incredible substitute, especially in the summertime when its oppressively hot. Pop one of these in a bottle of icy cold water and suddenly the heat doesn't seem so bad!
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Great taste and easy to grab and go. Much better than grabbing a soda on your way out. I know for some people, including me, it is so hard to just drink plain water. This is a winner for me!
Sylvia C.
Great flavor my favorite of them all. Only bad thing is if I spill a little on my counter top it leave a stains very difficult to remove which makes me wonder what do they use for it food color that is so strong. 😒
Allyson M.
Do you have a favorite peach tea brand? I love this I know it’s not technically tea but still yummy Crystal Light On The Go Peach Iced Tea Drink Mix