Crystal Light On-the-Go Pack, Raspberry Lemonade uploaded by Cristy R.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT #54 in Lemonade

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Due to safety reasons, food may not be returned for any reason. All food sales are final.

• How good are these? I've never tried them nor seen them. Where wo...9 Answers
  • Probably the pink lemonade. Not too intense and a hint of lemonad...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?15 Answers
MELISSA B.
I always try to have a healthy amount of water in my diet however, plain water is some times gross.  At work our water has a lot of calcium in it and I really don't like the taste however, I can add a packet of Crystal Light to my drink and it's drinkable and still cheaper than bringing in my own water or flavored drinks to work. Most of the Crystal Light flavors are very delicious however the lemon flavored ones give me heartburn.   These packets are very convenient and I usually have a few in my desk at work.
Ashley T.
Jonesboro, Ar
I am terrible at getting a healthy water intake during the day, especially as the weather gets warmer. I've never been fond of the taste (or lack of) of water. I started a few months ago keeping these in my purse or bag, and haven't had a problem since!! They also sell larger mixes for quarts at my local store, so I also keep a large jug made up in my fridge for when I'm at home! They taste great, are low calorie, and are quite easy to shake up in a bottle!! Love these!
Kindra M.
I'm not a huge fan or flavored water or juices, but I do love these little packets. The taste is great and you have the opportunity to make the mix stronger or weaker depending on how much water you add. This is very refreshing on a hot summer day and makes for a great mixer when adding vodka! can't go wrong on the price and would not recommend buying an off brand as it does not compare at all.
Selena L.
Austin, TX
I love crystal light! I try to only drink water but when ever I get a craving for something sweet. I grab one of these and put it in a big bottle of Fiji water. To me the 12 or 16 oz is too small. I like mine to be not as sweet so i will usually use 1/2 the pack or use a bigger water bottle. There are so many flavors. You will find one that you like.
angela e.
Gary, IN
I always have these in my car my purse my desk so easy an taste fantastic my entire family loves these drinks I tried every flavor there is an I have not found a flavor I don't like they all taste amazing an it always quenched my thirst its a definite must have I love having this for the beach to tastes great
Kelsy W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love crystal light on the go packets. They're so easy to use, and they offer a good variety of flavors. My favorite are the ones with energy. They're also nice to keep in your purse or car, incase you want to add a little flavor to your water while you're out and about. I like to pack a few in my purse when I'm going on road trips or to the beach. #beachbox
Ann B.
Westfield, MA
I've been hooked on crystal light for years. I've served it to my six kids growing up instead of soda. They continue to drink it as well. The lemon ice tea is decaf which is helpful as well. The raspberry lemonade is great in the summer too. With the packets available for water bottles it makes it so easy when traveling and you crave more than just plain H20.
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
This has a great taste. It's easy to throw in your purse for a refreshing drink later. Simply add to your favorite bottle of water and sit back, relax and drink. Low in calories. Who doesn't like fast and simple? I highly recommend this product to others. Also try there other flavors.
Shellie B.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is perfect to throw in your beach bag. The flavor is delicious and can easily mixed in water to keep you hydrated while at the beach. The kids and adults all enjoy this flavor. It also goes great mixed with vodka for an adult beverage.
Christian L.
Euclid, OH
I love these for so many reasons! I try to drink a lot of water during the day and these really help me achieve my goal. I shake one in my water and I feel like I'm droning something different but it's still super refreshing and not as bad as soda
Erin G.
What is your favorite flavor?
Tracy C.
houston, TX
How good are these? I've never tried them nor seen them. Where would you buy them?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Probably the pink lemonade. Not too intense and a hint of lemonade. Perfect for the kids and adults and makes for great slushies!