BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Refresh your day in an instant with the Crystal Light® On-the-Go Natural Pink Lemonade Drink Mix. Each packet is perfect for a bottle or a tall glass of water — just pour it in, stir it up and enjoy the delicious sweet and tart flavor.

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Serving Size: 1 pieces

Good Source Of: Vitamin C

Excellent Source Of: Vitamin C

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box

Features: Caffeine free

Dietary Needs: Low calorie, gluten free, naturally flavored, low sodium, sugar free, Kosher

Form: Powdered

• I'm trying to cut down on some sugar. Would you recommend...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave the diet sweetener taste in your ...6 Answers
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I am obsessed with lemonade in general, I usually make a big pitcher of this to keep in the fridge which saves a lot of money on drinks and such. I think the water to powder ratio is a bit off which is why I bumped it down to 4 stars but overall it’s till delicious and I’ll still keep making it!
Madeline M.
I'm actually drinking one of these as we speak, it's one of my favorite drinks. Very addicting, very tasteful, and very cheap. You can probably get a pack of these at your local grocery store for three dollars. They are good to flavor your water when you're trying to hydrate more, going to the gym, with a meal, or just throughout the day.
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This flavor changed me for the better. Because instead of drinking soda or juices with alot of sugar. I can drink something with less sugar and healthier. I also can get alot of water in me.
Samm G.
Tampa, FL
I am in love with this product. I have been purchasing this for years and it is the only pink lemonade drink mix that I reach for. The flavoring is amazing. it has the perfect balance of sweet and sour, and is extremely quenching. I will continue to buy this product because it is my holy grail product.
Chelsea K.
All I can taste with this stuff is the artificial sweeteners. I guess if you don't mind them, it is a handy thing. It dissolves well and is a decent amount for the recommendation
Brittany G.
I use this product everyday! I train for at least 2 hours a day, everyday, and being an athlete requires drinking a lot of fluid! My coach allows me to either drink water or he gave me the option of using crystal light packets! Talk about a life saver! Drinking a gallon and a half of water a day can get tiresome but these little packets are a lifesaver! I truly look forward to drinking every ounce in my water bottle! These packets are small and convent and I keep a box everywhere (my car, my purse, my gym bag) that way I never get caught without them!
MELISSA B.
I always try to have a healthy amount of water in my diet however, plain water is some times gross.  At work our water has a lot of calcium in it and I really don't like the taste however, I can add a packet of Crystal Light to my drink and it's drinkable and still cheaper than bringing in my own water or flavored drinks to work. Most of the Crystal Light flavors are very good however the lemon flavored ones give me heartburn.   These packets are very convenient and I usually have a few in my desk at work.
Venessa K.
I absolutely love this flavor of Crystal Light! Pink Lemonade is my favorite, and its easy and convenient for on the go when you don't have time to make a gallon size of it. Pink lemonade is my fav during the summer to drink. My husband says he likes it too, and he doesn't usually like drink mixes like this ! totally worth it
Ailisha H.
Aliquippa, PA
If it wasn't for this I would barely drink water. The flavor is amazing but the price is.. eh. I mean it's not the worst but I see other brands that are a dollar less.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
I actually just tried this flavor this last week and am soo pleased that it doesn't have any nasty after taste! I even got my husband to try it and he liked it also!!! I got a decent sized box for a great bargain at my local market! I will absolutely be buying this on a regular basis for our home!
rebecca b.
Broken arrow, Ok
Does this product leave the diet sweetener taste in your mouth?
Amy C.
I'm trying to cut down on some sugar. Would you recommend this product to me?

Amazon