BeveragesPowdered MixesCrystal Light
On-the-Go Lemon Iced Tea Drink Mix

Crystal Light On-the-Go Lemon Iced Tea Drink Mix

by Crystal Light

Quench your thirst wherever your day takes you with Crystal Light On The Go Drink Mix Lemon Iced Tea. These effortlessly portable packets add flavor to your life, dissolving instantly in bottled or tap water. Powdered lemon iced tea drinks can contain 70 calories or more per serving and be full of artificial ingredients; Crystal Light drink mix is made with natural flavors and has just five calories per serving. It's also 99 percent caffeine free, low in sodium and contains no gluten. Each 0.7 oz box contains 10 packets of flavored drink mix.
Crystal Light On-The-Go Drink Mix, Lemon Iced Tea, .07 Oz, 10 Packets, 1-Count:

• Drink mix, lemon iced tea
  • Natural flavor with other natural flavor
  • Crystal Light drink mix has just 5 calories per 1/2 packet
  • Natural flavor
  • Flavored drink mix has 90% fewer calories than leading beverages
  • Please recycle this carton
  • Say yes to delicious
  • Crystal Light lets you have it all
  • Add to bottled or tap water, stir and enjoy
  • CrystalLight.com
  • 99% caffeine free
  • 10 mg caffeine per serving
  • Low sodium
  • Gluten free
  • Each serving yields just 5 calories; leading beverages can yield 70 calories or more
  • Carton made from 100% recycled paperboard
  • Minimum 35% post-consumer content

Ingredients: Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup Solids, Instant Tea, Aspartame, Contains Less than 2% of Natural Flavor, Magnesium Oxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, BHA (Preserves Freshness). Adds a Trivial Amount of Sugar. Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

Directions:

Instructions: Makes 2 servings.1. Empty 1 packet into 16.9 fl oz bottle of water, replace cap.Or:Empty 1 packet into tall glass and add 2 cups of water.2. Shake or stir until dissolved, and enjoy!Store prepared beverage, covered, in refrigerator.Do not store in metal container.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Light On-the-Go Lemon Iced Tea Drink Mix!
Stefo S.
Crystal Light On-the-Go Lemon Iced Tea Drink Mix uploaded by Stefo S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This one is my go-to favorite!! I drink this one all the time. Being on a keto diet...you have to look for things that you can drink or to add more water to your diet...and this is one of the things. It usually quenches my cravings for something sweet. It's very refreshing...especially when your water is cold. It not expensive all all. Totally affordable...❤❤
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
I’m not fond of this one, it’s a bit too much lemon flavor for my taste. It is very convenient at a fair price but I would prefer less lemon and a stronger tea flavor. I would not repurchase for myself.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
These have been in our household for at least 15+ years! We love crystal light! A great low calorie drink option that you can take on the go with you! We use the ones you make in a big pitcher too! Crystal Light On-the-Go Lemon Iced Tea Drink Mix is what I always reach for for breakfast when I’m in a hurry and am taking my breakfast to go too! Give this a shot! YOULL LOVE IT! Have repurchased and will continue to! 12/10 would recommend 💙💛
Kayla S.
Baltimore, MD
I drink this instead of the sugary tea mixes. Crystal light has a great sweet flavor but is sugar free. It’s sweet and refreshing!
Nicole D.
Smyrna, DE
Iced tea crystal light is amazing! My kids even want to drink it! It’s so much better than soda.
Cassi J.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This flavoring tastes great if you love tea. The taste can be extremely strong if you add an entire packet to a bottle of water, so I tend to use part of it until I get the flavoring I like. I think this is worth the money if you like tea and trying to drink more water.
Megan R.
Parrottsville, TN
I really like this drink mix. It’s definitely not homemade sweet tea but it is a wonderful on the go option. The lemon is not overpowering which I love. I would definitely recommend.
Zel E.
San Antonio, TX
I have been drinking this brand and flavor for years and I have yet to get tired of it. It is so delicious and refreshing and it is my favorite flavor by far. And I have tried many other flavors But I keep coming back to this one. I like to stock up on boxes and boxes so that I don’t run out.
Christina D.
Lacey, WA
For someone that drinks majority water all day, this is a great go to. I love adding flavor to my water, and my favorite flavors are the teas. Also to not have sugar in your drinks is very important to me. Well I do have some in my Starbuck's, but not my regular drinks. This one does not leave any after taste in my mouth, but some of their flavors do. This is my favorite!
Gladine M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really do like this a lot it nice and refreshing. I mix it and pour it over a nice glass of ice and have it with a meal or just to have it to sip on. You really don’t need a whole packet for a glass of it so it’s very economical.

Looking for your answer?