BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Natural flavor. Makes 12 quarts. 1 packet makes 2 quarts. 99. Low calorie. Low sodium. Each packet is filled to make 2 quarts.

Directions:

1. Empty contents of 1 packet into large plastic or glass pitcher. 2. Add 2 quarts (8 cups) cold water. Stir to dissolve. Serve over ice or refrigerate. Store prepared beverage, covered, in refrigerator. Do not store in metal container. See best by date on bottom.

Buy on Amazon
June P.
Arlington, VA
I really love this as an alternative to plain water in the summer time. It is a great value, and I can usually fill my water bottle two times with each individual packet. It tastes great, and I love the decaf option. This is always in the summer drink rotation!
Marvie R.
This tea is sooo good and easy to make. It's so refreshing and delicious. You just need 2 quarts of water, pour in one of the individual packets, stir and serve over ice.
Auddy W.
I tried this because I've heard tea is good for you. To me, it tasted disgusting. I couldn't finish a single serving of it with water.
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
I love love love this. it tastes so refreshing. i would recommend this to my friends for sure.