Crystal Light Multiserve Strawberry Banana Orange Sugar Free uploaded by Alisha H.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Thirst-quenching flavor for your water and just five little calories per serving

Allergens

• Soya

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: CITRIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN,POTASSIUM CITRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, ASPARTAME*, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR,MAGNESIUM OXIDE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, RED 40 LAKE,BLUE 1.*PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Servings

• 48, 1/8 packet (1.5g)

Buy on Amazon
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Had a very good taste to this drink mix! The flavor is delicious! There are 0 carbs and 0 sugar in this product! Its perfect for the Atkins diet!! Having a healthy lifestyle is very rewarding! I would highly recommend this product!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
My husband bought this water flavoring as an alternative to kool aid when my daughter was diagnosed with diabetes. He has bought them numerous times for himself and my daughter which love the taste and the flavor. I on the other hand don't like how strong the flavor is so I water my pitchers down more than the recommended amount. They are easy to make and have good flavor but are very strong if used and added to the recommended amount of water. They are also good to put in popsicle holders and to freeze to make popsicles or flavored ice cubes. We will be buying again especially for my husband and daughter but I don't particularly recommend them myself.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I am a type 1 diabetic and have been drinking Crystal Light since I was diagnosed 23 years ago. I love every single flavor but my favorites are this one, fruit punch, watermelon strawberry, and yellow lemonade. They are better then kool-aid and better for you to drink. Crystal Light is all my kids drink. They are always on sale which is nice so they aren't too pricey. All the flavors are Amazing!!
Margeaux L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Bought this thinking it would taste as good as the raspberry lemonade. I was strongly mistaken. Avoid avoid avoid.