Crystal Light Multiserve Pink Lemonade Sugar Free uploaded by Michelle L.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Thirst-quenching flavor for your water and just five little calories per serving

Allergens

• Soya

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM CITRATE, MALTODEXTRIN,ASPARTAME*, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURALFLAVOR, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED40. *PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Servings

• 48, 1/8 packet (1.8 g)

Buy on Amazon
MELISSA B.
I always try to have a healthy amount of water in my diet however, plain water is some times gross.  At work our water has a lot of calcium in it and I really don't like the taste however, I can add a packet of Crystal Light to my drink and it's drinkable and still cheaper than bringing in my own water or flavored drinks to work. Most of the Crystal Light flavors are very good however the lemon flavored ones give me heartburn.   These packets are very convenient and I usually have a few in my desk at work.
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
I really like these lemonade packets because they are super easy to make. I don't love the pink lemonade flavoring, but still enjoy the taste.
Michelle L.
This is a refreshing drink in the summer time. It's not to tart. It's easy to make. I would recommend this flavor over the traditional lemon aid.
Stacy S.
This has alwats been a favorite of mine. Super easy to make and tastes great. I love each and every flavor of it too!