BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Thirst-quenching flavor for your water and just five little calories per serving

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, INSTANT GREEN TEA, MALIC ACID, ASPARTAME*, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL FLAVOR, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), MAGNESIUM OXIDE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, BLUE 1, YELLOW 5.* PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Servings

• 40, 1/8 packet (1.4g)

Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Review for: PACK OF 15 - Crystal Light Peach-Mango Green Tea Drink Mix Pitcher Packs, 5 count, 1.85 OZ (52.5g) more...
Omg my favorite crystal light flavor very amaizing taste for it being a zero calorie drink i love me some peach tea but they went ahead and added that mango taste which makes it taste even better it is very thirst quenching this is my go to when i decide i dont want to have diet soda or if i get tired of diet solda also if i wake up in the morning and im very thirst i love to drink this ❤
Robin K.
Moore, OK
I love this tea.

This is one of my favorite instant teas it taste refreshing and delicious it has a great Peach taste to it I highly recommend it if you like a refreshing cool drink
Emily D.
Sandy
I love this flavor! It is refreshing and not too sweet. I have not always loved the taste of green tea because it is too strong, but mixing in the peach and mango flavors makes it perfect.
Jessica B.
Love, love, love the peach mango green tea! It tastes very fresh and light. It has tons of flavor for very few calories. It can be a touch strong, but all you need it to add a little more water until it is the desired strength.
Wilmarie U.
Orlando, Fl
I am A fan of cristal light but I was kinda Iffy about the peach flavor...I have never like peach..but I donlike.this flavor its very refreshing..I used on my daughter's birthday instead of lemonade.
Hailey W.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love Crystal Light mixes and this flavor one of the bests I've tasted. It is completely affordable and I would recommend any of the Crystal Light products.
Tia J.
Queens Vlg, NY
I like this drink. But I think the flavor is so intense and different that it's not something I can drink daily. Whereas the crystal light sweet tea is something I can drink everyday and not get sick of it.
Nayelli C.
N Smithfield, RI
I like this product as far as I can remember. I have not repurchased it since the last and only time I have. In the summer if I wants an iced tea this might be one I'll turn to.
Barbara V.
Weston , FL
This product I love is super rich, and the good thing is that it only has 5 calories each package, the new flavors are spectacular, if you are on a diet and it does not cause you to drink water at lunch or dinner you can take this because it only has 5 calories Crystal Light Multiserve Green Tea Peach Mango
Katy L.
Purchased at: Target
Delicious. I could live off of this stuff. It’s so good. The ease of making it is great and it lasts a long time. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Kristen S.
Does this have aspartame? If not, what sweetener does this have?
Anne S.
I don't mind artificial sweetener but previous CL products always tasted "manufactured" . How does Peach Mango measure up? I used to love CL pink lemonade but something changed a few years ago and the mix started to taste like medicine. This looks delicious. Can you describe it? I like the taste of Stevia and Splenda.

Amazon