BY CRYSTAL LIGHT #5 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Thirst-quenching flavor for your water and just five little calories per serving

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: CITRIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ASPARTAME*, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, POTASSIUM CITRATE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SALT, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, BLUE 1, BHA (TO HELP PROTECT FLAVOR).* PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Servings

• 48, 1/8 packet (1.3g)

• I am looking for something to help me drink more water bu...3 Answers
  • Im having surgery soon and I can only have the sugar free...5 Answers
  • Does this drink stain your lips, teeth or tongue? 5 Answers
Crystal Light Multiserve Fruit Punch Sugar Free
  • "They are a little on the expensive side, other than that I love them, if you don't like drinking water these are a great way to start drinking more!" in 27 reviews
  • "It is great to have such a refreshing good tasting alternative that is still healthy without having to just drink plain water all the time!" in 25 reviews
  • "I'm not a fan of their tea flavors, but their fruit flavors taste just fine, my favorites are the fruit punch or pink lemonade." in 22 reviews
  • "The flavors are great, and I appreciate the idea of a water bottle pack, but Crystal Light is made with Aspertame and it gives me awful headaches." in 21 reviews
  • "They taste great and if you're like me and trying to drink more water throughout your day these make it easier!" in 20 reviews
Priscilla M.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this stuff so much. I used to buy the other flavor stuff for my water, But they always gave me migraines. This does not! It tastes good very refreshing I use it in my Water bottle. The price is reasonable at my local Meijer. I definitely recommend this for people who get headaches from the fake sugar flavors in your water.
Lynn B.
I tried the peach mango flavor. It was a good mix of flavors that was pleasant tasting. I always add more water so the flavor isn’t as strong. I keep these at work to have a selection of drink choices. They make many different flavors. I wish that it was more natural.
Justice R.
Pottstown, PA
Absolutely my fave all you have to do is add water , already comes with great flavor . Great to give to kids so it reduces cavities cuz there some made with no sugar added they still think it’s the best juice ever  Crystal Light Multiserve Fruit Punch Sugar Free
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
I love this drink mix!! I started only drinking crystal light when I went on my diet to replace soda. I haven't had a problem cutting sodas out at all because of this. There are so many flavors to choose from and they all taste great. I am kissing weight but enjoying what I drink still. I will be keeping this around for a long time.
Chakirah K.
I am a huge fan of pomegranate so I tend to try anything containing it. I wanted to try this as a healthy alternative to pop. The taste was okay the cherry 🍒 was the dominant flavor and left a funny after taste in my mouth.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
These are my favorite water flavoring! I personally hate the taste of plain water, so these helps give it taste. I usually throw a couple of these in my purse, so I have them wherever I’m at. Extremely convenient!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
The minute the weather gets warm I stock up on crystal light Lemon Ice Tea packets. Has the perfect amount of lemon and tea combo. Not as much as an Arnold Palmer. But enough where it refreshing on a hot day! Lets face it , you can only drink so much water and soda is bad for you and loaded with calories. I keep the packets everywhere.. My purse, beach bag, my truck, and even my makeup bag..!! Stores always have buy 2 specials and when they do I stock up.
Nikki F.
winston-salem
I love crystal light fruit punch. Being a pre-diabetic I look for products that are sugar free and taste great! I just discovered they make great ice pops for the summer, just freeze with a couple of strawberries and delicious frozen treat!
Kristen T.
Crystal Light is my go to when I'm craving something with flavor. Affordable and a great variety of flavors. My favorites are the packets sized for bottles of water. I keep them at work with me and it curbs the soda cravings.
Kara E.
Love, love, love Crystal Light! While it can be one of the more expensive flavored brands I love how potent each packet is for a water bottle. Compared to other brands Crystal Light always pskcs the perfect punch for a water bottle!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
What's everyone's favorite flavor?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Your favorite flavors?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Your favorite flavors?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Are they worth the money?
Alissa P.