BY CRYSTAL LIGHT #10 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Thirst-quenching flavor for your water and just five little calories per serving

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: CITRIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ASPARTAME*, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, POTASSIUM CITRATE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SALT, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, BLUE 1, BHA (TO HELP PROTECT FLAVOR).* PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Servings

• 48, 1/8 packet (1.3g)

• I am looking for something to help me drink more water bu...3 Answers
  • Im having surgery soon and I can only have the sugar free...5 Answers
  • Does this drink stain your lips, teeth or tongue? 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "They are a little on the expensive side, other than that I love them, if you don't like drinking water these are a great way to start drinking more!" in 27 reviews
  • "It is great to have such a refreshing good tasting alternative that is still healthy without having to just drink plain water all the time!" in 25 reviews
  • "I'm not a fan of their tea flavors, but their fruit flavors taste just fine, my favorites are the fruit punch or pink lemonade." in 22 reviews
  • "The flavors are great, and I appreciate the idea of a water bottle pack, but Crystal Light is made with Aspertame and it gives me awful headaches." in 21 reviews
  • "They taste great and if you're like me and trying to drink more water throughout your day these make it easier!" in 20 reviews
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
The minute the weather gets warm I stock up on crystal light Lemon Ice Tea packets. Has the perfect amount of lemon and tea combo. Not as much as an Arnold Palmer. But enough where it refreshing on a hot day! Lets face it , you can only drink so much water and soda is bad for you and loaded with calories. I keep the packets everywhere.. My purse, beach bag, my truck, and even my makeup bag..!! Stores always have buy 2 specials and when they do I stock up.
Kara E.
Love, love, love Crystal Light! While it can be one of the more expensive flavored brands I love how potent each packet is for a water bottle. Compared to other brands Crystal Light always pskcs the perfect punch for a water bottle!
Priscilla M.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this stuff so much. I used to buy the other flavor stuff for my water, But they always gave me migraines. This does not! It tastes good very refreshing I use it in my Water bottle. The price is reasonable at my local Meijer. I definitely recommend this for people who get headaches from the fake sugar flavors in your water.
Karen R.
Davenport
Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix! This is my favorite!!!! This is never to far from my reach. It is just the perfect mix of Raspberry and Lemonade! And I love that it I can just throw a pack or two in my purse grab some water and put the door I go!
Lynn B.
I tried the peach mango flavor. It was a good mix of flavors that was pleasant tasting. I always add more water so the flavor isn’t as strong. I keep these at work to have a selection of drink choices. They make many different flavors. I wish that it was more natural.
yajaira p.
I personally love this product I always carry a couple packs with me anywhere I go I also give a packs of my kids when they're take lunch to school we always take bottles of water everywhere we go so when they're at school if they decide if they want a little something to drink sweet but it's also pretty good for them then they just add the little packets to their bottle of water shake up and drink
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
I love this drink mix!! I started only drinking crystal light when I went on my diet to replace soda. I haven't had a problem cutting sodas out at all because of this. There are so many flavors to choose from and they all taste great. I am kissing weight but enjoying what I drink still. I will be keeping this around for a long time.
Chakirah K.
I am a huge fan of pomegranate so I tend to try anything containing it. I wanted to try this as a healthy alternative to pop. The taste was okay the cherry 🍒 was the dominant flavor and left a funny after taste in my mouth.
Tyler A.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite crystal light drink mix is the raspberry lemonade but the fruit punch is definitely in my top picks. These help give water a new kick when you’re getting tired of the bland water flavor. I think it’s an awesome value and the flavor is amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
These are my favorite water flavoring! I personally hate the taste of plain water, so these helps give it taste. I usually throw a couple of these in my purse, so I have them wherever I’m at. Extremely convenient!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
What's everyone's favorite flavor?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Your favorite flavors?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Your favorite flavors?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Are they worth the money?
Alissa P.