BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Heidi B.
Foodie Expert
I had this in the Appleton flavor and it was way too sweet! I really couldn't even finish it. Not my favorite Crystal light.
Briahnna C.
The appletini is my all time favorite from the crystal light brand. It packs a big flavor (so you don't need to use a lot) I would say the martini is my next favorite it to is very flavorful so a little goes a long way. I'm not a mojito anything fan so I'm going to be honest I didn't like it. I don't like any of my drinks mint flavored. I would say they almost taste like the real deal without the added calories and sugar. Helps me drink more water than I would in a day.
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
I have been drinking the mojito mix and while I really like the taste of it, I do have to concur with another reviewer that it is very sweet. I highly recommend watering it down with at least another 8oz of water for a more understated taste. However, the taste is very good otherwise and I really enjoy it. I have a 2qt pitcher at work that I keep in the fridge.
Heidi B.
Foodie Expert
Anyone try the mojito flavor?