BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: WATER, MALIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE AND ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (SWEETENERS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, RED 40, YELLOW 5, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE).

Servings

• 24, 1/24 bottle (2 mL/about 1/2 tsp)

Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
These are perfect for any water bottle at home or out. I like to keep one in a cooler wherever I have taken a water bottle. It keeps me drinking water! I get so sick of bland regular water these are the key to drinking it for me!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Love these! Decent priced, makes life easier since all you do is pop open the lid and squirt!! Obviously it's used up faster because it's so convenient to use so you end up drinking more crystal light then you imagine. Also squirting to flavor always varies which is the big variable/factor to how long the bottle may last. Sometimes I go through them quickly and other times they last me awhile.
Tamisha P.
If play-doh water is not your favorite thing to drink you have to absolutely try the crystallite liquid this is the mango and passionfruit drink mix all you need is a little squirt into your bottle of water and that will take it a long way. who said you had to drink boring water
April M.
Mauldin, SC
I pulled this out of the cabinet tonight just to try it. This is delicious! I am thoroughly enjoying this drink and feel almost no hunger at all. Plus I am wide awake in the early morning hours :-)
Alexis S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
This is the best drink flavoring I have ever tasted. It is absolutely amazing. I put some in my water bottle everyday. The perfect amount of fruit and not too sweet.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
I love mangos and passion fruit so this is the perfect drink for me! I love that a little takes you a long way and even better it's 0 calories!!
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Just bought this to help up my water intake. Holy cow!! It's now my new favorite. It's not over powering and still tastes amazing.
tammy H.
morrilton
Water enhancer I try everyone I find crystal light easy to use great taste no added sugar my water has never taste any better
kadie j.
Grove, OK
I am a big fan of the crystal light liquid . It is great to have for on the go. I keep one in my purse to use everyday.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This tastes really good in water. They don't have the diet after taste that most have. I would recommend them for sure
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
What is your favorite flavor ?