BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Water, Malic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Sucralose And Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Potassium Citrate, Red 40, Yellow 5, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).

Buy on Target*
Tamisha P.
If play-doh water is not your favorite thing to drink you have to absolutely try the crystallite liquid this is the mango and passionfruit drink mix all you need is a little squirt into your bottle of water and that will take it a long way. who said you had to drink boring water
April M.
Mauldin, SC
I pulled this out of the cabinet tonight just to try it. This is delicious! I am thoroughly enjoying this drink and feel almost no hunger at all. Plus I am wide awake in the early morning hours :-)
Alexis S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
This is the best drink flavoring I have ever tasted. It is absolutely amazing. I put some in my water bottle everyday. The perfect amount of fruit and not too sweet.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
I love mangos and passion fruit so this is the perfect drink for me! I love that a little takes you a long way and even better it's 0 calories!!
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Just bought this to help up my water intake. Holy cow!! It's now my new favorite. It's not over powering and still tastes amazing.
kadie j.
Grove, OK
I am a big fan of the crystal light liquid . It is great to have for on the go. I keep one in my purse to use everyday.
Chelsea D.
Susanville, CA
This gives your water a great flavor and on the go!!!! Also tastes great. I add this to all of my water bottles
Amanda B.
I love this product. You simple need to add a few squishes into some waters to have a much taster drink than before. It also has 0 calories so that is great for those who are dieting. The taste is really good to and I recommend you try this brand out even if you have tried some of the other water flavor things before.
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
What is your favorite flavor ?