BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

The crystal light on-the-go live active natural mixed berry, 10 count in each pack of 6 contains is made by Kraft foods. This product is non caffinated, sugar free and developed under the supervision of dermatologist and nutritionists.

Crystal Light Live Active Natural Mixed Berry
  • "These taste very good, and I use to drink them often, however, artificial sweeteners are terrible for you, and your liver. " in 1 review
  • "Lots of flavor, tastes great and nice if you want to jazz up your water! " in 1 review
  • "These give a great flavor to your waters. " in 1 review
  • "Its also pretty good with a shot of spiced rum in it too" in 1 review
Kristin G.
Over the last 2 or 3 months I've tried several different brands and flavors of these individual beverage mixes. Of all of them the Crystal Light brand is the best. It has a nice flavor that actually tastes like what its supposed to. But most of all it actually disolves easily without having to shake it for several minutes like the Lipton brand. The only other one I've tried that mixes as easy as this one is the Propel. But its way more expensive too. The four different Lipton flavors that I've tried were not very good and were hard to get to dissolve in the bottle.
Some reviewers have said that they don't like that it has Aspartame in it, what ever that is. But, if your paranoid enough you can find something in just about everything that somebody will claim causes cancer, will make your hair fall out, turn your toe nails green, ruin your liver, and give you brain damage.
As for me, I like this beverage more than any of the other mixes that I've tried. For a side note, since I started trying out these mixes over the last couple of months I've dropped over 25 pounds. This one is one of my favorites and I will be buying more of it in spite of the Aspartame, what ever that is, that's in it. Its also pretty good with a shot of spiced rum in it too
Kendi H.
Weatherford, OK
I really like Crystal Light, but really was not a fan of this mix. I always look for healthier drink options and wanted to give this a try. The flavor was not very good, so I may look to try something other than the mixed berry.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Crystal light on the go natural berry packets is not one of my favorite flavor additives.It has a bad aftertaste to me.I have tried quite a few flavors and still can't abide the taste.Just my opinion.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
I loooove these packets they are sooo great! I hate eating plain yogurt for my digestive system and this is a great replacement that not only has the same benefits but also tastes delicious.
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
This is the only way I can get my husband to drink water, The flavor is great and other flavors offered are great as well, I appreciate that they have sugar free
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I didn't like this product do to the artificial tasting flavor. The only way I can tolerate the taste is if I only use 1/4 of the packet per bottle of water.
Liz W.
I love Crystal Light, but I didn't enjoy this. I felt it was overpriced and didn't have enough flavor. I could have stuck with water and felt less bad!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I've been trying to drink healthier drinks at work so I decided to give these a try. I didn't feel like they had quite as much flavor as the original.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I enjoyed this so much, it is not a heavy flavor just nice and light. It works well much better than activa does and no one sings a tune.
Ashley D.
Wynantskill, NY
These taste really great but I get kind of creeped out by the "no calorie deal" I don't know where the calories come from...chemicals?