Crystal Light Liquids Berry Sangria 1.62oz uploaded by Kim V.Crystal Light Liquids Berry Sangria 1.62oz uploaded by Kyla C.Crystal Light Liquids Berry Sangria 1.62oz uploaded by Erica R.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Crystal light liquids berry sangria 1.62oz see more...

• Is this yummy? Looking for new low calorie beverage to drink and ...2 Answers
  • Do you think this really tastes like sangria?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Love this product. It's like having sangria at any time of the day and makes you drink more water!
Kim V.
Lenore, WV
Love this low cal, zero carb water enhancer ! It's delicious and adds a great flavor to water.
Emily C.
I really love the Crystal Light water enhancers, this one isn't my favorite though. It tastes sort of bitter to me. I will still drink it, but I prefer something different.
Brieann R.
These are my go to flavors to help me drink more water. I know if I just add a little to my water it makes those 8 glasses a day go by much faster.
Haley B.
I'm not one to drink a lot of water,but I down it like a maniac when I add some of this. It takes like a very yummy fruit punch and it encourages me to drink more water.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
My family and I drink a lot of flavored water, mostly Mio. But when I found this I had to try it! It's actually really good! Granted it doesn't taste like sangria to me but still it's yummy!
Erica R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is so delicious and I love adding it to my water! I use it almost everyday when I don't feel like drinking plain water.
Kalei M.
I give this product 4 stars because it's not something that you need to go out and buy right away, but it's still pretty good! I do enjoy this but since it is red, I have to be careful because my teeth will stain like no one's business :-(
Michelle M.
This makes drinking water a joy since it is not overwhelmingly sweet. However, I cannot give it 5 stars since the berry flavor tastes similar to other berry drink mixes.
Rachel S.
I love this as a drink mixer (for those 21+)!! A shot of vodka, some water, and three squirts of this and you are ready to go!! Less calories and keeps you hydrated so no hangover!!
Graciela R.
Is this yummy? Looking for new low calorie beverage to drink and hate really artificial drinks.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Do you think this really tastes like sangria?