Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kathe F.
Kathe F.
Louisville, KY

I like that I can taste both the pineapple and the coconut. With other brands I have tried, one is usually more potent than the other. The price isn't too bad. The packaging is tamper-evident, but easy to open. This stays on my desk, within arm's reach!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

Love this flavor, I mix liquid protein in it to pump up my water. I haven't tried all the flavors yet but I know this will be my #1. I keep it in my desk at work. Much cheaper than buying the flavored waters. I would recommend this to others!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Groves, TX

Out of all the crystal light products this is by far the best. If you are wanting a mixed drink with less calories this product is a must. Compared to other it tastes the same but less calories. I always tell my friends to use this product.
Gina S.
Gina S.

I love this flavoring! I'm not sure why the others reviewed it badly, but I thought it was really good. A little goes a long way, and it is perfect for summer.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

Delicious!!! Has a very pina coloda type taste. Great for a hot afternoon. Doesn't taste sugar free and doesn't have a bad aftertaste.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Sorry to say we are not a fan of this flavor even though we like coconut & crystal lite. The coconut flavor in this is too artificial.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

Yummy, yummy, yummy. Normally when companies try to get that pina colado flavor, its really fake tasting. This is slightly, but its the best of the ones I've tried. Really good.

Join Now