Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Strawberry Lemonade & Blueberry Raspberry, 1.62 Fl (Pack of 6)

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Please recycle this carton. (800) 431-1002. ©Kraft Foods. Brought to you by Crystal Light see more...

Buy on Amazon
McKenna D.
If you drink as much water as me you could get sick of drinking the same thing all the time, this is great way to change the taste. Love this stuff
Stephanie S.
Newark, DE
I LOVE these !! They are so delicious. I used to us the powder but this is better and easier to use. I throw it in my work bag.
Stacy F.
Indianapolis
On the go greatness...i do not like plain water this adds as much flavor as you want and lasts as long as you want it to
Angelica B.
Cleveland, OH
They aren't bad. I by them for my girlfriend and she seems to enjoy them. They are bit too sour for my taste.