Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Strawberry Green Tea uploaded by Tiffany O.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Strawberry Green Tea.
  • New!
  • 100% Fewer calories than leading beverages.
  • Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Strawberry Green Tea.
  • 0 calories per 1/24 bottle.
  • Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
  • Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water.
  • Indulge.
  • One squeeze for each 8 fl oz serving.
  • Always add to water for the great taste of Crystal Light.
  • Contains 0% Juice.
  • This product 0 calories/serving; leading beverages 70 calories/serving.
  • Sugar free.
  • 0mg caffeine/serving.
  • BPA free.
  • (800) 431-1002.
  • Kraft Foods.

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, contains less than 2% of Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 1, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).

Directions:

Instructions: Does not need refrigeration.For best quality, use within one month of opening.

• I have never seen the green tea in the squirt bottles. Wh...1 Answers
  • Are there any other flavors coming out?1 Answers
  • What other flavors does this come in?1 Answers
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
This crystal light has been my go to this summer to keep hydrated. Not a huge fan of just water so this helps me from becoming dehydrated in this summer heat. It doesn't taste fake like most water enhancers do.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
I love tea and this flavor is great. It is very refreshing. I would recommend this to anyone. It has great flavor and is affordable. If you are wanting to make a healthy drink choice this is the go to drink! This drink is not too expensive compared to other green tea drinks.
Elizabeth P.
Birmingham, Ala.
Absolutely love this liquid flavor. I prefer the bottles over the packet alternative, as you are able to add as much or as little as you'd like to your water. The strawberry green tea is absolutely delicious and so refreshing. I highly recommend it. It's also really tasty if you mix it to Sprite zero or 7-Up something different.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
This taste so good and helps me drink so much water ! I found these at the 99 cents stores for awhile but I don't know where you can find them now. It doesn't have a weird after taste like some water enhancers.
Miri L.
San Francisco, CA
If you don't like drinking water , adding Crystal light flavoring is a great way to enhance it. It doesn't have a lot of caffeine. The flavors is very light so for people who watching how much calories you take in. This is the drink for you.
Kristie G.
I recently started drinking more water. I love the crystal light green teas in the packages. This liquid strawberry is really good. It makes my water taste soo soo much better, and tasty.
Jessica S.
Westlake , LA
If you like green tea and want to be healthy this is the drink for you. tastes amazing. even my 6 year old enjoys it. perfect for hot summer days
May X.
Sacramento , CA
I love love this tea. I snatched it every time I am at the grocery. This is a very tasteful tea beverage and it really easy to use.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely love this. It is my new favorite flavor. I hate plain water so this is perfect for me and my family.
Kate H.
Martinsburg, WV
This one tastes pretty good, even though it makes the water look like urine. ;)
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Where are these sold?
maarya e.
Engnald
What other flavors does this come in?
Jessica B.
I have never seen the green tea in the squirt bottles. Where can I find this?
Jessica S.
Westlake , LA
Are there any other flavors coming out?