BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"Get the Sweet without the Sugar" Sorbee Crystal Light Hard Candy - for the way you want to eat and live today. You're making smart choices, looking for sugar-free treats that satisfy. Enjoy mouth-watering, long-lasting goodness with our fat-free, reduced-calorie Lemonade hard candies in 2 varieties: Tart Lemonade and Sweet Pink Lemonade. Be sure to try our complete line of sugar-free products. We think you'll love them all. Tempt your taste buds and stay truly sugar-free, with Sorbee brand products.

• I've never tired the candies the drink mix is good.. How ...8 Answers
  • How do these candies taste?8 Answers
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
For some reason these are awful to me. We had a bucket of them from Sam's Club sitting in the back of our cabinet for months until we threw the whole thing out. I think it's great that they are low in sugar and calories but there are so many other snacks out there now that have a little more OOMF
yayi c.
When I was a little kid I wasn't allowed to eat regular candy since I was a diabetic so my mother would get me these and they tasted just as good as the regular candy I love Crystal light candies!!
Deserie B.
Fort Bragg, NC
This product is actually really good I was kinda in between on if I should buy this or just leave it but I tried and it didn't disappoint I taste like I just had me a lemonade drink
Evelynn D.
These are so good! I like to keep them in my purse. They are smooth and taste just like the beverage. You can barely tell that they are a sugar free candy.
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
This hard candy is lemon flavor so of course it tastes good. But the magical part is that its half the sugar than normal candy
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Very good candy! To me it taste just like the powder packets! And it's just like the packets, it's very low on calories! Yay
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Yummy hard candy that isn't loaded with sugar and calories. Great to throw in your pocket to carry around for a sweet treat
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Love these candies , I never feel guilty having a couple to satisfy my sweet tooth .. They're sugar free but very good
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
Great purse candy that is best for snacking on and keeping until you get your real grub on. It is pretty cheap too
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Love love these candy !!!! Totally recommend to buy and try them out you will love love the flavor !!!!!!!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
How do these candies taste?
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I've never tired the candies the drink mix is good.. How are the candies?