Crystal Light Lemonade Drink Mix uploaded by Mia m.Crystal Light Lemonade Drink Mix uploaded by Meredith W.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Crystal LightLemonade is a deliciously refreshing beverage for any time of the year. It is a naturally and artificially sweetened powder that brings you that old-fashioned taste of lemonade without all of the calories. Just open the packet, add water, stir, and enjoy!

Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Potassium And Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Aspartame (Sweetener), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide (Prevents Caking), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Solids, Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener), Soy Lecithin, Artificial Color, E102, BHA (Preserves Freshness).

Katy L.
My favorite summer drink. I love this drink mix. It reminds me of summer and I love the balance between the sweet of the sugar and the sour of the lemon. It is great. Love love love. I highly recommend this product
Michaela C.
We always keep Crystal Light lemonade packets on hand.  It's easy to make a batch at the last minute to take to a potluck or enjoy on a hot day.  I used it over the weekend as the base for a cocktail, and everyone really enjoyed it.  It's my go-to soft drink for a crowd.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I love this lemonade! It's very low calorie and it really helps me drink more water. I love that it tastes sweet and full of flavor but doesn't leave that sugary/sticky taste in your mouth like most juice drinks do.
Definitely try this!
Melissa J.
Edwardsburg, MI
We keep a pitcher of this in our fridge at all times. My kids love it and it taste great. No sugar and low calories is s plus.
Mia m.
it is such an amazing drink ! but my only problem is really strong until you add more water! i totally recommend this lemonade

back