BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Crystal Light Iced Tea Mix, 6 Two Qt Packets: Only 5 calories, 0g carbs per serving 90% fewer calories than leading soft drinks 99% caffeine free Sugar free see more...

• Does this have a dull taste I'm more of a sweet fast person1 Answers
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Great flavor and don't have to add anything but water! We buy it all the time and kids love it and I'll even get the to go ones so we always have it to add to our water!!
Denise G.
This iced tea tastes really good. It is sweet and refreshing to drink especially on a hot summer day. Since it is lemon flavored, I would have liked the lemon flavor to be stronger since it gets lost a bit. But overall, the tea hits the spot and is something you can enjoy without guilt because of how low the calories are.
Andrea F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is not my favorite Crystal Light packet, however it will do when I am in the mood for something a little sweet and not just water. I wish it was made with Truvia or Stevia instead of the more chemically manufactured sweeteners.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
My favorite low calorie iced tea mix! I keep a pitcher in my fridge at all times and I like to make it a little on the strong side!
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
This product is alright, It doesn't have a very strong flavor and adding sugar just turns it into, well sugar water.
Mariana E.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Target
I am soooo addicted to this tea! I love this flavor and the peach tea! So easy to make and it tastes amazing.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Crystal Light iced tea was the best low calorie tea. i use crystal laight teas when I'm was on diet.
Danielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is okay...i wasn't very impressed..i feel like it tasted more like water than ice tea.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
Crystal light tea has a good taste to it and each pack will make a lot of tea from it!!
Amanda O.
Love the iced tea mix! something different form the usual lemonade packets you can buy
Jessica R.
sioux falls , sd
Does this have a dull taste I'm more of a sweet fast person