Crystal Light Energy On The Go Wild Strawberry Drink Mix uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

When the midday slump sets in, get back on track deliciously with Crystal Light® Energy On-the-Go Wild Strawberry Drink Mix. Each packet is perfect for a bottle or a tall glass of water — just pour it in, stir it up and enjoy the delicious strawberry flavor and the much-needed caffeine boost.

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Exterior container weight: 1.1 ounces

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
ASHEVILLE, NC
My Dr wanted me off soda to bring down my sugar. THIS PRODUCT MADE IT HAPPEN. I need the caffeine and this product gets me through. I wish there were more flavors but I like all of them so far! Really gives me a boost.
Candace T.
Blanchester, OH
I've replaced drinking pop with these crystal light packets. I drink a caffeine one in the morning and another at lunch. I drink other flavors throughout the day. Only 10 calories per packet. I love them!!