Crystal Light Drink Mix
Top Questions See all 267 Q&A
- "They are a little on the expensive side, other than that I love them, if you don't like drinking water these are a great way to start drinking more!" in 27 reviews
- "It is great to have such a refreshing good tasting alternative that is still healthy without having to just drink plain water all the time!" in 25 reviews
- "I'm not a fan of their tea flavors, but their fruit flavors taste just fine, my favorites are the fruit punch or pink lemonade." in 22 reviews
- "The flavors are great, and I appreciate the idea of a water bottle pack, but Crystal Light is made with Aspertame and it gives me awful headaches." in 21 reviews
- "They taste great and if you're like me and trying to drink more water throughout your day these make it easier!" in 20 reviews
I prefer "Crystal Light On-the-Go" Packets. Same great taste, but the On-the-Go packets are pre-measured to be the perfect amount of drink mix to use in 16.9 fl. oz. water bottles. They're a healthier alternative to commercially-made iced teas, and a safer alternative to carrying glass bottles of Snapple or Nesta -- or drinking from those glass bottles, while in the car.
This product was actually recommended to me by a Dr. He said it's a great way to "dress up" water to make it more appealing, to people who don't drink enough water to stay fully hydrated.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos