BY CRYSTAL LIGHT #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Makes 8 Quarts Renew Yourself - From tangy sweetness to tart fruitiness, each deliciously refreshing flavor gives you what you need to water your body. 90% Fewer Calories than leading beverages 5 Calories per serving 99% Caffeine free/11mg caffeine per serving Gluten Free Low Sodium Questions? ; see more...

• I am looking for something to help me drink more water bu...1 Answers
  • Im having surgery soon and I can only have the sugar free...3 Answers
  • Does this drink stain your lips, teeth or tongue? 3 Answers
Crystal Light Drink Mix
  • "They are a little on the expensive side, other than that I love them, if you don't like drinking water these are a great way to start drinking more!" in 27 reviews
  • "It is great to have such a refreshing good tasting alternative that is still healthy without having to just drink plain water all the time!" in 25 reviews
  • "I'm not a fan of their tea flavors, but their fruit flavors taste just fine, my favorites are the fruit punch or pink lemonade." in 22 reviews
  • "The flavors are great, and I appreciate the idea of a water bottle pack, but Crystal Light is made with Aspertame and it gives me awful headaches." in 21 reviews
  • "They taste great and if you're like me and trying to drink more water throughout your day these make it easier!" in 20 reviews
Priscilla M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: On The Go Metabolism+ Green Tea Peach Mango 10Ct more...
I love this stuff so much. I used to buy the other flavor stuff for my water, But they always gave me migraines. This does not! It tastes good very refreshing I use it in my Water bottle. The price is reasonable at my local Meijer. I definitely recommend this for people who get headaches from the fake sugar flavors in your water.
Lynn B.
Review for: Drink Mix 0.08 oz; 2.32 g more...
I tried the peach mango flavor. It was a good mix of flavors that was pleasant tasting. I always add more water so the flavor isn’t as strong. I keep these at work to have a selection of drink choices. They make many different flavors. I wish that it was more natural.
yajaira p.
I personally love this product I always carry a couple packs with me anywhere I go I also give a packs of my kids when they're take lunch to school we always take bottles of water everywhere we go so when they're at school if they decide if they want a little something to drink sweet but it's also pretty good for them then they just add the little packets to their bottle of water shake up and drink
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
Review for: Soft Fruit Punch more...
I love this drink mix!! I started only drinking crystal light when I went on my diet to replace soda. I haven't had a problem cutting sodas out at all because of this. There are so many flavors to choose from and they all taste great. I am kissing weight but enjoying what I drink still. I will be keeping this around for a long time.
Nora M.
One of my all-time faves. The lemon iced tea is only 5 calories, but it doesn't have that unpleasant "low-cal" aftertaste.
I prefer "Crystal Light On-the-Go" Packets. Same great taste, but the On-the-Go packets are pre-measured to be the perfect amount of drink mix to use in 16.9 fl. oz. water bottles. They're a healthier alternative to commercially-made iced teas, and a safer alternative to carrying  glass bottles of Snapple or Nesta -- or drinking from those glass bottles, while in the car.
This product was actually recommended to me by a Dr. He said it's a great way to "dress up" water to make it more appealing, to people who don't drink enough water to stay fully hydrated.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Review for: Natural Pink Lemonade more...
These are my favorite water flavoring! I personally hate the taste of plain water, so these helps give it taste. I usually throw a couple of these in my purse, so I have them wherever I’m at. Extremely convenient!
Chakirah K.
Review for: Natural Cherry Pomegranate more...
I am a huge fan of pomegranate so I tend to try anything containing it. I wanted to try this as a healthy alternative to pop. The taste was okay the cherry 🍒 was the dominant flavor and left a funny after taste in my mouth.
Mel M.
Brockton, MA
Love the single packs of Crystal light mix. Perfect for a life on the go. Adds great flavor to making drinking water enjoyable. Only downside is that the fruit punch will stain; same as most other fruit punch drink mixes.
Britnee J.
My mother brings me these from work all the time. I wasn't hesitant to try at first but they aren't too bad. The flavor is a bit potent and truly tastes like fruit punch. I only use half a pack in a 16 oz bottle because of this. These are great for putting in you lunch bag or on the go bag. They are fairly inexpensive. You can literally get a box of these for $1 at the Dollar Tree. My only complaint is that if you spill it, it stains of course. Also, if you happen to get it on your fingers, it stains your fingers too. I would not recommend this for kids UNLESS they are careful or you pour it for them.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
Decided to finally use these and they're great! I hate drinking water because it's so boring but I really want to be healthier so that's why I'm trying these. They have a great flavor, but they're a little pricey. Ultimately I would recommend because I've started drinking more water and this helps me stay on track. Obviously I love that they have very few calories and no carbs or fat.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
What's everyone's favorite flavor?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Your favorite flavors?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Your favorite flavors?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Are they worth the money?
Alissa P.