BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesCrystal Light
Cherry Pomegranate Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 22 oz Can

Crystal Light Cherry Pomegranate Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 2.2 oz Can

by Crystal Light

Thirst-quenching flavor for your water and just 10 little calories per serving

Does this give you the energy you need ?
Do you think this product tastes differently than it used to? Or does it make a difference if you make it with filtered water vs tap?
Is there a nasty after taste.?
Start your review of Crystal Light Cherry Pomegranate Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 2.2 oz Can!
Product Highlights
They are a little on the expensive side, other than that I love them, if you don't like drinking water these are a great way to start drinking more!in reviews
It is great to have such a refreshing good tasting alternative that is still healthy without having to just drink plain water all the time!in reviews
I'm not a fan of their tea flavors, but their fruit flavors taste just fine, my favorites are the fruit punch or pink lemonade.in reviews
The flavors are great, and I appreciate the idea of a water bottle pack, but Crystal Light is made with Aspertame and it gives me awful headaches.in reviews
They taste great and if you're like me and trying to drink more water throughout your day these make it easier!in reviews
Jeanna R.
Bronx, NY
My favorite flavor of the Crystal Light Drink Mix is the Fruit Punch flavor , it is very refreshing , sweet and has great flavor for a drink mix that contains very little calories . It doesn't require any sugar it taste great on its own . I constantly stock up on these for the house and also for the ocassional #BackyardBash , my family and guest love it . For those who have yet to try I highly recommend finding your favorite low calorie flavor of these drink mixes , they also come in very convenient to-go packs for any busy bees . Just add to a bottle of water and you're good to go !
Raven S.
Fort Worth, TX
Delicious! And love that it's only 5 calories for half a packet! The packets are convenient when you're on the go and want a little flavor in your water.
melissa N.
Katy, TX
I do not like to drink water, so with adding this for flavor, it forces me to drink more. I have tried several different flavors and this one is my favorite.
Connie V.
I really like the crystal a packages . I like to throw them in my bag and enjoy them when I need to add a little extra flavor to my water. Very convenient and great choices.
Priscilla N.
San Diego, CA
Yummmm! Very convenient and perfect for sassing up your water. I get bored drinking water all the time but these little packets pack the right amount of flavor.
Jo M.
Slidell, LA
Crystal Light Cherry Pomegranate Powdered Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 2.2 oz Can uploaded by Jo M.
I love Crystal Light drink mix. I mix it with a gallon of water and keep it in the refrigerator. This is my go to drink all day everyday. I love that it flavors my water with limited calories and it always tastes great. Also you can't beat the price. It's hard to get bored with Crystal Light because there are so many awesome flavors.
Kimberly W.
Prescott, AZ
I love these little packets, you can keep them in your purse so when you order a water you can make your drink a little more tasty on the go.
IZMIRA V.
Staten Island, NY
This help so much in the process of losing weight. Something that will refresh me and make me try different flavors
Marissa A.
Pittsburgh
I love this mix! I use it to mix with my vodka. That way I’m staying hydrated, but also drinking something yummy! Perfect combo.
Alexandria A.
greenwokd SC
Love the favor of this drink and definitely is very health and doesn’t have all of the unadded sugar!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...