BeveragesPowdered MixesCrystal Light
Cherry Pomegranate On-The-Go Powdered Drink Mix, 10 ct - 011 oz Packets

by Crystal Light

Crystal Light Cherry Pomegranate DrinkThe all time favorite Crystal Light brings a new revitalizing Cherry Pomegranate drink that contains low calories perfectly fused with Natural. Being USA certified, the product is made with precision and quality.Leading beverage with Low CaloriesCrystal Light is proud to be known as one of those high quality products that have 10 calories in each wrapper, making it one of the leading brands offering a healthy drink that people of any age can enjoy.

How’s the the flavor? ?
Are these good ?
It is really taste like Oreo? I am not sure to buy it because I love the chocolate cookies with cream! It is really worth it?
Start your review of Crystal Light Cherry Pomegranate On-The-Go Powdered Drink Mix, 10 ct - 0.11 oz Packets!
Product Highlights
...portion size is big enough that you feel like you're indulging, and it's 100 calories!in reviews
I tried the Oreo 100 calorie snack and it was not that great.in reviews
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Crystal Light Cherry Pomegranate On-The-Go Powdered Drink Mix, 10 ct - 0.11 oz Packets uploaded by Angel H.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m very picky with my water packs and I was sketchy buying this, but I went ahead and did cuz I was sick of using the same ones. I’m so glad I tried this. It’s really hood. It tastes fruity/with a hint of cherry tartness at the end. I highly recommend this product if you like water packs!
Nicole D.
E Saint Louis, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Crystal Light period as ling as its not the Lemonade or tea flavors. Crystal Light adds amazing flavor to your boring water. So it makes getting your 8 glasses in a day super easy. I 100% recommend. And its onlyb5 calories per pack
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
Great flavor! I usually add this to my water bottles especially when I’m trying to drink more water. This is my favorite flavor of Crystal Light.
Deliqa D.
Great snack esp if you are in the go. These can be found at local grocery stores. Not expensive either
Season E.
Goddard, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Crystal Light Cherry Pomegranate On-The-Go Powdered Drink Mix, 10 ct - 0.11 oz Packets uploaded by Season E.
It won’t let me find the Oreo thins Pistachio flavor or the mint. I love those and the mint thins. Those two are my absolute favorite flavors of Oreos! So good!
Jackie J.
Oakland, CA
I think these are the best they are right there with the Originals these taste amazing and not to high in calories which is even better. I just wished a little more can in the package because there are so little.
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love these little on the go packs for my water bottles when I don’t feel like just drinking water. My kids also feel spoiled when I had one of these and they love the flavors. We will definitely buy again and many flavors.
Lura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Has great flavor kind sweet kinda tart. No weird after taste like some sugar free packets have. I enjoy this on a hot day. It's very refreshing.
Jacqueline S.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom used to pack these in my school lunch back in the day. They were ok for what they are. Would almost be better if they were not compared to an Oreo on the packaging. Would have been better advertised as just a chocolate cookie as there is no cream.
ℳargie C.
Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've bought these cookies since they first came to the grocery stores. Now they are now longer carried. I'm very happy that they can be ordered online, however, the price is a bit high compared to what I used to pay in the stores. Because I like them so much, I will still order them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...