BY CRYSTAL LIGHT #57 in Energy Drinks

Natural flavor with other natural flavor. Take that, afternoon slump. Congrats! You just figured out how to make your sweet tooth happy without letting that afternoon slump slow you down. All for just five calories per serving.

Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Aspartame*, Caffeine, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Magnesium Oxide, Artificial Color, Red 40, Blue 1.* Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

• Does this only have grape flavor? I'm not much of a grape person...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try these but worried about flavoring, is it ...1 Answers
  • I'm totally addicted to this and have been hearing all of the bad...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "They taste great but they can be a little pricey at some places and SO much better than drinking high cal/high sugar energy drinks." in 7 reviews
  • "I drink this in a water bottle every morning instead of coffee ( I don't like my coffee black, and don't like drinking all of my calories :X) and it gives me the pick me up I need to get my day started. " in 7 reviews
Ashlin R.
Longview, TX
I absolutely love this drink mix. I always keep a pack on me wherever i go. I grab atleast 3-4 boxes every time i go to the store because they are often out because they are so popular. I started drinking these when trying to quit drinking soda and it helped tremendously. Now i cantthink of the last time i had a soda. The flavor is so so good and the packets are very convenient. I keep some in my backpack, gym bag, bedroom, and kitchen. Awesome product!
Jessica J.
lincolnton, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really love the Crystal Light Grape with caffeine. It has just the right amount of flavor to it so I don't need to add more. It dissolves perfectly without having to keep shaking the bottle. Packaging is easy to open as well. This is the perfect solution if your like me and are trying to slack off on the soft drinks but still need your caffeine fix.
Josie M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love these drinks they are tasty and they are a lot better than the sodas that I shouldn't drink. Drinking these and quitting soda helped me maintain my energy and lose weight. Definitely worth a try!
Turner W.
Cecil, AL
LOVE. I've been drinking this for years. I get in a terrible slump in the afternoons, whether when I was in school, at work or just out for a day of shopping. Who knows what it is, but when 2:00 rolls around, I am as good as done.

This drink mix is perfect for a bottle of water (which I always have handy). It has a great grape taste - the strawberry is delicious, too - and so few calories. The B Vitamins and caffeine together give me the boost I need to get me through the afternoon. The B Vitamins help me feel less shaky than a mega dose of caffeine can make you, and they help avoid a terrible crash when the caffeine wears off.

I know artificial sweeteners are bad for you, but I honestly prefer their taste to that of sugar. Sugary energy drinks also give me a stomach ache, and these do not!

Crystal Light Energy On The Go Wild Strawberry Drink Mix 10 ctCrystal Light Caffeine Grape On The Go Drink Mix
Alicia L.
I love this stuff!!! As a night shift nurse, those long 12 hour shits can be a struggle. These packets are perfect for me! They give me the perfect amount of energy before I start to crash and it helps keep me going all night long. I find them light and refreshing and I really enjoy the flavor. (Some people I've had try them find the flavor to be a little strong but you can easily add a little more water) In addition to this, they're really easy to use. All I have to do is just open a packet and pour it into a 16oz water bottle and I have on to go caffeine!
Heather D.
Knoxville
Love the flavor of the Crystal light Energy Grape. Its a light taste, not chalky and gives you just the amount of energy you need without the crash of an energy drink. If you like grape flavor and not looking to get the insanely high amounts of sugar like most energy drinks than you should check this out! My only complaint is that it can be a little pricey for a drink mix but still cheaper than a canned energy drink with all of the sugar!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I don't normally like or approve of energy drinks because of all the chemicals, but this one isn't that bad. It meets my expectations, is definitely affordable, and I like it better than everything else I've tried in terms of energy drinks. I probably won't buy again as it takes me a long time to go through them.
Thelma M.
You can buy Crystal Light from Walmart. Not only does it add great flavor to your water, it gives you energy. It is affordable than your average energy drink. Nice packaging. It also has fewer calories than most. Absolutely impressed and will continue to buy.
Caitlon J.
Dowagiac, MI
They didn't give me any energy. I also didn't really care for the taste either. I really enjoy other crystal light products just to to happy with this one. It' not really in the same catergory as redbull. If they had other flavors or fixed the energy part then I probally would by it again.
Nicole B.
Santa Barbara, CA
I have definitely been impressed with the overall quality and flavor of Crystal Light products. This however, is one I have truly enjoyed when I've needed a little "pep" in my daily routine! I am usually quite skeptical in consuming coffee and I try to use as much of my natural energy as possible. By using this energy boosters I am able to get through my afternoon slump much better when I haven't had enough sleep the night before. The flavor grape is not so bad either. Mind you I'm iffy when it comes to grape flavored drinks/foods. This one has been quite impressive and is not a very potent on my nose or strong for my taste buds! I would definitely recommend this product to those who are not huge coffee or caffeine consumed individuals!
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Anyone have a favorite flavor from this line?
kaele a.
Jacksonville, FL
Whats your favorite flavor?
Amy K.
Florence, AL
I typically use the MIO energy. Is this comparable to MIO when it comes to results and flavor?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I'm very picky about fake grape flavor. It often tastes like cough medicine to me. How is this one?
Denise V.
I love the Crystal Light Wild Strawberry packets, but can barely find it anymore. Does anyone know if they stopped making it??