BeveragesPowdered MixesCrystal Light
Blackberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 162 fl oz Bottle

by Crystal Light

Crystal Light Blackberry Lemonade Drink MixThe all time favorite Crystal Light brings a new revitalizing Blackberry Lemonade that is sugar free, containing sucralose for artificial sweetness. Being USA certified, the product is made with precision and advanced formula and quality. It contains less than 2% of Natural Flavor, no juice or caffeine, pure drink mix for the pure hearted people.Leading Beverage with No CaloriesCrystal Light is proud to be known as one of those high quality products that have 0 calories in each 1/24 bottle, making it one of the leading brands offering such a healthy drink to be consumed by people of each age.

I'm trying to drink straight water, but I just HATE the taste so I've been using these liquid crystal lights, are they safe to use constantly?
I saw this in the store but haven't tried it yet because I'm concerned that it will have the same overly tart and tangy lemonade flavor and not much berry flavor like a lot of other drink liquids i have tried before. does this brand of liquid have a good blend of both flavors?
What's the best water drink mix?
Start your review of Crystal Light Blackberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 1.62 fl oz Bottle!
Emily S.
Crystal Light Blackberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 1.62 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Emily S.
Literally use this or other flavors every day! I only drink water, so these are great to add some flavor without tons of sugar or calories. Each container lasts awhile, as 2 squirts is enough for taste.
Tamara L.
Crystal Light Blackberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 1.62 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Tamara L.
Sometimes water just isn’t enough. I need something sweeter. I love the crystal light blackberry lemonade drink mix. It tastes really good and it is zero calories making it a great alternative to just drinking water.
jessica C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love it .I can use as much as want for flavor. I keep in my purse . Dont have worried about it spilled Ethier. If your on the go alot but this put in your car, purse and can fly with is.just buy water wherever u go.i need to try new flavors now
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Crystal Light Blackberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 1.62 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this kind! One of my favorites! Love that I can put as much or as little as I want. Easy to carry in purse and doesn’t leak. Lasts a while too. I keep these on me so I’m sure I’ll be buying more soon if not this flavor another. But I do like this flavor.
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
I hate water to be honest... But this makes it tolerable for me when I need to slow down on pop lol the flavor is actually amazing and this tiny bottle lasts forever. Small so u can fit in your purse to carry with you and also affordable too! I get mine at Walmart.
Ashley A.
This stuff is delicious! The right about of sweet and lemonade-sour. It doesn't take much to sweeten a glass of water. I use it regularly to mix up the boring water routine. Want to try the other flavors now too!
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
This is one of my favorite flavors! The berry and lemonade flavor is spot on. So convenient to put in my purse or lunch bag. Delicious delicious delicious!
Rebecca H.
Beaumont, CA
I really like crystal lights liquid drinks. I like that I can leave it in my purse and just add it to my water when I want a flavored drink. The drink is flavorful and the price is great for the amount of how many drinks it produces.
TammyJean S.
Gatesville, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Taste great kids love them this is one of their favorite price is right easy to make always carry qith us fast and easy
Faith J.
Rome Ga
Very tasty and i love that this is good for you, affordable and last a good amount of time, easy to store, and the packaging is eye catching.