BY CRYSTAL LIGHT #92 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: WATER, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, GUM ARABIC, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL FLAVOR, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, RED 40, BLUE 1, YELLOW 6, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE).

Servings

• 24, 1/24 bottle (2 mL/about 1/2 tsp)

• I'm trying to drink straight water, but I just HATE the t...1 Answers
  • I saw this in the store but haven't tried it yet because ...4 Answers
  • What's the best water drink mix?2 Answers
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
This is a great tasting drink mix. I find a lot of the time that liquid drink mixes tend to tasted very overly sweet but that's not really the case with this one. It's not quite as tart as I'd like but that's ok. I like to put this is seltzer for a light fizzy drink. It's a small bottle but lasts for many drinks. It's a new favorite of mine
Alisha H.
This is my favorite drink mix. It is delicious and I love that it's not a powder. I love that it is convenient to bring with you places and it is a very reasonable price. I tell people all the time about it!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I really love that Crystal Light has liquids for your water! It's super easy to use and a little definitely goes a long way! It adds just the right amount of flavor to your drink and is super easy to travel with! It's small but has a lot of product!
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
I saw the Crystal Light Liquid on sale at Target the other day so I decided to take the plunge and try them. Boy are they delicious. The Blackberry Lemonade is probably my favorite so far. Anything that gets me to drink more water is a keeper!!! You can add as much or as little as you like, making this the perfect addition to a ice cold glass of h2o!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Found in the clearance endcap at my local Target, so thought I'd give it a try. I love this Crystal Light blackberry lemonade flavor! It is nice that I can add as much as I like. Simple, delicious, and refreshing. It wasn't a bad price regularly. Easy to carry around in my purse while I'm out and about or in my backpack when hiking. I'm going to buy another one so my husband can put it in his desk at work.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I recently had to start limiting my sugar and wanted to find something to add to my water without adding sugar. I found this drink mix and I was hooked. It's easy to control the amount of flavor you want. Sometimes you just want a little, sometimes a lot. The bottle seems small, but lasts for a good amount of time. Even though it can be a little pricey, I believe it is worth it.
Maggie A.
My favorite drink mix so far. The liquid is perfect for using in tumblers that you can't shake. The taste is amazing and you can use as much or as little as you want. I use it at work to take the odd flavor the tap water can have out. It's a great way to break up drinking plain water during the day. I can't wait to try more flavor but this one is amazing. Not too sweet not too tart. LOVE.
Holly R.
A great, convenient way to spice up my water without calories. The blackberry lemonade is great for the warm weather and is great for picnics. I highly recommend this product especially for the price!
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
My favorite flavor of this stuff! Low cal and strong flavor. Has a little lemonade tang which i love without all the sugar of other drinks. I prefer this brand over the competition it's cheap and lasts long. Deff recommend!
Rheanna W.
This is really cheap, lasts I long amount of time, and tastes ah-may-zing!!! It will be in the water flavoring section and I found mine in my local Walmart. It exceeded my expectations. I recommend this to others
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
I saw this in the store but haven't tried it yet because I'm concerned that it will have the same overly tart and tangy lemonade flavor and not much berry flavor like a lot of other drink liquids i have tried before. does this brand of liquid have a good blend of both flavors?
Angie H.
What's the best water drink mix?
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
I'm trying to drink straight water, but I just HATE the taste so I've been using these liquid crystal lights, are they safe to use constantly?

back