Crystal Light Berry Sangria Liquid Drink Mix uploaded by Kyla C.Crystal Light Berry Sangria Liquid Drink Mix uploaded by Kim V.Crystal Light Berry Sangria Liquid Drink Mix uploaded by Erica R.

BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Go ahead, flip open, give a quick squeeze or more into water. Indulge.

Allergens

• None

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: WATER, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, GLYCERIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SUCRALOSE AND ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (SWEETENERS), POTASSIUM CITRATE, RED 40, BLUE 1, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE).

Servings

• 24, 1/24 bottle (2 mL/about 1/2 tsp)

• Is this yummy? Looking for new low calorie beverage to dr...3 Answers
  • Do you think this really tastes like sangria?2 Answers
Lori L.
I was so excited to try this new to me Crystal Light On-The-Go liquid concentrate. Very sweet and fruity. Unfortunately, this is the second crystal light liquid that has a chemical taste for me. Very unfortunate. Not as bad as the tropical coconut, which to me is undrinkable. But bad enough I try to mix it with other flavors to help mask the chemical taste. Crystal Light Berry Sangria Liquid Drink Mix
Jen S.
Enon
The best flavor. I love this one so much. I stock up when on sale. This stuff got me to give up soda. It does taste sangria-ish, you don't get the bite of the wine but it is 70% there, especially if you over do the flavor a bit. This one is so good that it's hardly in stock at my local store.
Kalei M.
I give this product 4 stars because it's not something that you need to go out and buy right away, but it's still pretty good! I do enjoy this but since it is red, I have to be careful because my teeth will stain like no one's business :-(
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
My family and I drink a lot of flavored water, mostly Mio. But when I found this I had to try it! It's actually really good! Granted it doesn't taste like sangria to me but still it's yummy!
Rachel S.
I love this as a drink mixer (for those 21+)!! A shot of vodka, some water, and three squirts of this and you are ready to go!! Less calories and keeps you hydrated so no hangover!!
Emily C.
I really love the Crystal Light water enhancers, this one isn't my favorite though. It tastes sort of bitter to me. I will still drink it, but I prefer something different.
Michelle M.
This makes drinking water a joy since it is not overwhelmingly sweet. However, I cannot give it 5 stars since the berry flavor tastes similar to other berry drink mixes.
Haley B.
I'm not one to drink a lot of water,but I down it like a maniac when I add some of this. It takes like a very yummy fruit punch and it encourages me to drink more water.
Brieann R.
These are my go to flavors to help me drink more water. I know if I just add a little to my water it makes those 8 glasses a day go by much faster.
Erica R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is so delicious and I love adding it to my water! I use it almost everyday when I don't feel like drinking plain water.
Graciela R.
Is this yummy? Looking for new low calorie beverage to drink and hate really artificial drinks.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Do you think this really tastes like sangria?