BY CRYSTAL LIGHT

Crystal Light On The Go Add some low-calorie flavor to the water you need! Beverage Type: Flavored Drink Mix; Flavor: Raspberry Green Tea; Packing Type: Packet. What It Is And Why You Need It Low-calorie flavored drink mix. Low-calorie. Add to water for a flavorful drink. see more...

Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love Cristal light it gives your water the best flavor. The packaging is really convenient and you get an amazing value for the price. I'm always on the lookout for these products and purchase them when ever I can.
Falinda F.
Crystal light raspberry green tea on-the-go packages is light and refreshing drink it meets all my expectations for a quick to grab conscience matters and I'm always alert. I think it taste a little bitter needs more flavor can be added some sweetener but I recommend it to health advisors nutrition
Latrisha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Raspberry Lemonade is by far my favorite flavor from Crystal Lite! I love the on the go packets because it's so easy and convenient, plus my kiddos love to shake the water bottles to dissolve the powder!
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
This flavor helped me lose weight! i used to drink soda everyday but slowly replacing the soda with a water bottle and this lovely little packet I was able to slowly but surely let the soda go. I don't miss soda at all. Thanks crystal light!
Brittany L.
Lexington, KY
I have been hooked on this little flavor packet since I was little! Typically i put a little extra water in mine because it is so sweet, but it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth!
Brittany R.
I enjoy drinking my quota of water daily and Crystal Light on the go help give the perfect flavor!! Raspberry Green Tea is one of my favorites!!
Jack B.
The raspberry lemonade Crystal Light is my favorite flavor out of the awesome selection Crystal Light offers. I love that I can add a little something to my water without worrying about adding a ton of extra carbs to my diet.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this flavor! Its so sweet but without the bad stuff. I'd rather drink this than regular lemonade quite frankly its that tasty. :) YUM!
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Love the Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light. Great to add little flavor to spruce up plain water. Easy to carry around in purse.
Rosalyn M.
Upland, CA
I love these. I don't like to drink plain water. So these help me to drink more water by adding some flavor to them.