Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantCrystal
Invisible Solid Deodorant - Vanilla Jasmine

Crystal Invisible Solid Deodorant - Vanilla Jasmine

by Crystal

NEW CRYSTAL™ Vanilla Jasmine Invisible Solid Deodorant effortlessly eliminates odor while absorbing excess moisture with a touch of baking soda. The unique domed shape glides on silky smooth, conditioning the skin with nurturing ingredients like Mimosa Leaf and Sweet Violet Extract. The inclusion of odor-neutralizing essential oils, including Lotus Blossom and Orange Peel Extract, delivers long-lasting 24-hour protection.

- Prevents odor safely for up to 24 hours.
- No residue, no staining, no white marks.
- No flaking, non-sticky, non-oily.
- Made without Aluminum Chloride/Chlorohydrate/Zirconium, Parabens, and Phthalates.
- Dermatologist tested; unscented.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.

Propanediol, Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexlglycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Hydroxycitronellal, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Leaf Extract, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus Blossom), Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Fragrance (parfum)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Invisible Solid Deodorant - Vanilla Jasmine!
How would you rate this product?
Katie T.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is by far the best Natural deodorant I have used. It glides on and isn’t gritty at all, it smells great, and it lasts throughout the day. On top of that, it’s super affordable! I am going to purchase more scents!
Dillia U.
Jersey City, NJ
Crystal Invisible Solid Deodorant - Vanilla Jasmine uploaded by Dillia U.
I gave it two stars because it smells really good. Does not last 24 hrs. After a couple of hrs had me questioning myself if I showered (and I know I did!). First time using a “natural” deodorant and honestly my last.
Mayra D.
Wahiawa, HI
It is by far my favorite scent of deodorant. However, I find that it doesn’t always work so well on me as far as odor prevention.
Mary C.
Waterford, MI
The scent is super light but really nice — it glides on well and lasts the whole day. Understanding that it isn’t an antiperspirant it won’t necessarily stop the sweating, but if it did it would be perfect! Knowing that it doesn’t have aluminum or other harsh chemicals makes it so worth it. Plus the packaging is such a VIBE
Emily S.
Redding, CA
This is my favorite deodorant. It smells so good, has clean ingredients and is invisible so it doesn’t get on your clothes. You have to reapply throughout the day since it is natural, but it works well!
Dominic D.
Denver
Love the smell of it almost out like the packaging of the product key to the 24 hour protection non-sticky no white marks on shirts
Symone S.
I actually have the lavender scent of this deodorant and it’s in my top 5 natural deo choices. It has little to no residue, lovely scents and I find it at affordable prices at Marshall’s.
Caitlyn M.
This deodorant is the only deodorant I will buy now. Great against sweat protection and can rely on it not to stain clothes. Very affordable. I would improve it by making the scenes stronger. Recommend to those who sweat a lot.
Jordan H.
Deltona, FL
This was okay, nothing horrible but also nothing amazing. Smells okay and price wasn’t bad. It’s a solid deodorant but it feels like a solid jelly to me. I bought it in a crunch and probably won’t buy again.
L F.
Nanuet, NY
Good for an all natural deodorant, doesnt last very long though. 4/5 because it is has no aluminum and lasts 12 hours.

Looking for your answer?