BY CRYSTAL #46 in Hot Sauce

put it on everything to spice up your life see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN
This hot sauce is great for adding a little punch to sauces and dips but not my favorite for every day. It is a vinegar based sauce that tends to be on the watery side, so if you are using it on something crispy or fried, it will make your food soggy. So, if texture is an issue for you, I would pass on this sauce. The spice level is mild, cayenne is not hot at all to me.
Lauren F.
Southaven
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
all time favorite!!! I'm not much of a lover of spicy foods since I have a sensitive tongue. I mean even hot cheetos are too hot for me, but this sauce has just the right of spice and a bit of a sourness in it to make me love it! I literally put this on everything
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Just can't get enough! I carry this with me when I'm scared to eat the food! Hot wings!!!!! Who doesn't love them? Well if you've never made it with crystals hot sauce you have been suffering my friend!!
Nikki T.
Levittown, PA
I used to work at a pizza place and this was the hot sauce they used. I made buffalo chicken a few times after working there and it was just never right until I used Crystal hot sauce. Theres something about the level of heat and spice in this sauce that makes it enjoyable to many different taste buds.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Oh yes! Beans, pizza, hot wings, fries, pork chops, hamburgers, burritos, chili, nachos or tacos! This is a must! Not to hot!! Grandkids love it!
Quanasia D.
Houston , TX
This is tangy salt water with a hint of spice in my opinion. It will work if you have to use it but to me its not the best hot sauce.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
This is my all time favorite hot sauce. The flavor is spot on. It smells amazing and always gets my mouth watering ­čśŹ
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
What do you use your Crystals hot sauce for? Condiment? Special dish? I use it for my hot wings and basically everything lol