Crystal Hot Sauce, 6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Karen M.Crystal Hot Sauce, 6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Karen M.Crystal Hot Sauce, 6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Karen M.

BY CRYSTAL #44 in Hot Sauce

put it on everything to spice up your life see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Amazon
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Levittown, PA
I used to work at a pizza place and this was the hot sauce they used. I made buffalo chicken a few times after working there and it was just never right until I used Crystal hot sauce. Theres something about the level of heat and spice in this sauce that makes it enjoyable to many different taste buds.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Just can't get enough! I carry this with me when I'm scared to eat the food! Hot wings!!!!! Who doesn't love them? Well if you've never made it with crystals hot sauce you have been suffering my friend!!
Quanasia D.
Quanasia D.
Lithonia, GA
This is tangy salt water with a hint of spice in my opinion. It will work if you have to use it but to me its not the best hot sauce.
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
all time favorite!!! I'm not much of a lover of spicy foods since I have a sensitive tongue. I mean even hot cheetos are too hot for me, but this sauce has just the right of spice and a bit of a sourness in it to make me love it! I literally put this on everything
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Oh yes! Beans, pizza, hot wings, fries, pork chops, hamburgers, burritos, chili, nachos or tacos! This is a must! Not to hot!! Grandkids love it!
Rancho Cordova, CA
What do you use your Crystals hot sauce for? Condiment? Special dish? I use it for my hot wings and basically everything lol