Crystal Head Vodka

by Crystal Head

Crystal Head Vodka was created and founded by Dan Aykroyd and artist John Alexander, inspired by the legend of the 13 Crystal Skulls. Its clear bottle is made in the shape of a skull. Crystal Head Vodka is made with deep glacial aquifer Newfoundland water, no additives, and is quadruple distilled. The vodka is filtered seven times, four through charcoal, then triple filtered through Herkimer diamonds. On the palate you’ll find a sweet, vanilla flavors with a slight, smooth kick of heat

please help i have a drinking problem Crystal Head Vodka
 please help i have a drinking problem Crystal Head Vodka
Start your review of Crystal Head Vodka!
Katie  J.
Madison, WI
1,121 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love Crystal Head Vodka! Crystal Head Vodka tastes great and I love the Skull shaped bottle. Crystal Head Vodka was created by the actor Dan Aykroyd. The vodka is a little more expensive at 40 dollars a bottle but it's worth it because you can keep the glass skull after drinking it. I kept my glass skull and still have it sitting on my shelf at home. If you have not tried Crystal Head Vodka yet I would highly recommend trying it! 💀💀💀💀
Dannielle C.
Monroe, GA
My husband bought me a bottle of this beautifully crisp and clear vodka, to celebrate when we bought our house. It is filtered through actual herkimer diamonds, and is wonderful chilled or in a mixed drink. I am thoroughly enjoying my bottle, and will definitely be buying it again. 10/10 would recommend. Plus, there is the added bonus of the bottle itself!!! The possibilities are endless, but I intend to put solar powered fairy lights inside of mine once I finish the alcohol. Crystal Head Vodka - 1.75l
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Crystal Head Vodka uploaded by Yoazin F.
I made my husband buy me this bottle just because of the skull I seriously love skulls . The taste is a bit too strong but still perfect to mix in with orange juice or squirt soda. I keep the bottle still in the box because I love the presentation of it. The bottle is usually on my vanity because I love how it looks a bit heavy.
Andrea S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Crystal Head Vodka uploaded by Andrea S.
This vodka is pricey but very smooth and with the neat skull bottle you can repurpose, it can be worth the cost. Makes a fantastic special occasion talking point to bring out at a party.
Valerie P.
Corp Christi, TX
Crystal Head Vodka uploaded by Valerie P.
I gotta admit I buy this Vodka strictly for the skull bottle. But the vodka itself is not bad. Its smooth but leaves a good little aftertaste. That's what I like. I have bought both bottles the clear, and pride edition. I would definitely buy again. Looking for the Aurora edition!
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This vodka is strong and smooth. It will put some hair on your chest for sure. We only drink this vodka every once in a while as it is very expensive. I love the bottle it comes in and the fact that Dan Aykroyd is the owner of Crystal head vodka is another great reason by it.
Sarah  M.
London, ON
I love this vodka. It is smooth and makes some great cocktails. It is also a great decor piece. Add water once it’s done and you have yourself a great piece of decor.
Brittany  H.
High Point, NC
This stuff costs a pretty penny but I can tell you it is worth it. It’s a very smooth vodka and it mixes well with anything. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality vodka.
Ashley V.
Huntsville, TX
This is one of the smoothest vodkas that I have tried. I originally purchased the vodka in part due to the packaging and in part because it is made by one if the ghostbuster actors. I have purchased multiple times since due to the quality of the vodka and how smooth it is to sip on.
jessiisms
Coplay
Easily the best vodka I’ve tried. I’m not much of a vodka drinker and I really like it. There’s not a sharp bite to it at all. I wish it was a little less expensive but when I’m in the mood for vodka it’s the one I go to.