Crystal Head Vodka uploaded by Inge W.Crystal Head Vodka uploaded by Yoazin F.

BY CRYSTAL HEAD

Crystal Head Vodka was created and founded by Dan Aykroyd and artist John Alexander, inspired by the legend of the 13 Crystal Skulls. Its clear bottle is made in the shape of a skull. Crystal Head Vodka is made with deep glacial aquifer Newfoundland water, no additives, and is quadruple distilled. The vodka is filtered seven times, four through charcoal, then triple filtered through Herkimer diamonds. On the palate you’ll find a sweet, vanilla flavors with a slight, smooth kick of heat see more...

Amy S.
Los Angeles
Love this brand! It doesn’t leave a hangover which is important as I get older. My favorite part is the super cool bottle. It’s not cheap but the collectible bottle is worth the splurge.
Jennifer X.
Fort Washington
Great bottle, but fairly standard vodka. Haven’t tried it with a fruit juice yet, but I have heard that it’s good in it. Wouldn’t buy it again for its current price.
Stephanie W.
Scary smooth when mixed with OJ or other non alcoholic drinks. I originally saw something like this... I believe it was called crystal skull its retail value was sky high... over $900 if I remember right. Only really wanted it for the skull but happy it is good product.
Chrissie G.
So Cal
I purchased this exclusively for the look of it on my bar and have always received compliments. Especially when it was a new brand that everyone wasn’t familiar with. I purchased it at BevMo.
Yoazin F.
I made my husband buy me this bottle just because of the skull I seriously love skulls . The taste is a bit too strong but still perfect to mix in with orange juice or squirt soda. I keep the bottle still in the box because I love the presentation of it. The bottle is usually on my vanity because I love how it looks a bit heavy.
Shayla H.
Taylor, Tx
Great smooth taste. One of my go to vodkas for making mixed drinks also taste great to drink straight. It is an amazing vodka for the price. I love this vodka.
Mary A.
Amazingly smooth. Only hard liquor I stock in my house. Our go to purchase. Price is a little high but quality over quantity. =)
Nikki R.
I received this as a gift one year and I have been a huge fan ever since. The bottle is amazingly cool and the taste is smooth
ANGELA W.
Michigan
This is hands down, the best Vodka I have ever had. It mixes perfectly in my drink. It's very smooth and has a great taste.
Marti M.
Cleveland , OH
I like this vodka but haven’t had it too many times to make an insightful impact, it’s pricey when you’re out to eat/drink.