Crystal Head Vodka uploaded by Yoazin V.

BY CRYSTAL HEAD

Crystal Head Vodka was created and founded by Dan Aykroyd and artist John Alexander, inspired by the legend of the 13 Crystal Skulls. Its clear bottle is made in the shape of a skull. Crystal Head Vodka is made with deep glacial aquifer Newfoundland water, no additives, and is quadruple distilled. The vodka is filtered seven times, four through charcoal, then triple filtered through Herkimer diamonds. On the palate you’ll find a sweet, vanilla flavors with a slight, smooth kick of heat see more...

Chrissie G.
So Cal
I purchased this exclusively for the look of it on my bar and have always received compliments. Especially when it was a new brand that everyone wasn’t familiar with. I purchased it at BevMo.
Yoazin V.
I made my husband buy me this bottle just because of the skull I seriously love skulls . The taste is a bit too strong but still perfect to mix in with orange juice or squirt soda. I keep the bottle still in the box because I love the presentation of it. The bottle is usually on my vanity because I love how it looks a bit heavy.
Mary A.
Amazingly smooth. Only hard liquor I stock in my house. Our go to purchase. Price is a little high but quality over quantity. =)
Cassie F.
Gore Bay, ON
One of the best vodkas on the market! This is a Canadian gem that definitely deserves a place in every home bar. Smooth, clean and crisp, there is no overpowering aftertaste of isopropyl alcohol I usually find in other brands. It’s fantastic just sip on straight out of the freezer!