MakeupNail ToolsManicure Tool Setsg.liane
Crystal Glass Nail File - Professional Double Sided Etched Crystal Nail File Set For Nail Art & Nail Care Alternative To Metal Nail files Emery Boards & Buffer

by g.liane

PRODUCT SIZE:140x12x3mm(5.5”length x0.47”widthx0.11inch thickness)G.Liane Professional Crystal Glass Nail File with Case.LIFETIME: The abrasive surface of G.Liane crystal glass nail file is permanently etched and long-lasting and never wears out. Just rinse out glass nail file in warm water as often as you need. GENTLE AND EFFECTIVE: The beauty of G.Liane glass nail file is very gentle and effective when filing on your nails in any direction. Splitting and peeling can be prevented on your nails with regular use.HARDENED AND SAFETY: G.Liane’s glass nail file is made by the premium tempered glass .It won’t be breakage easily. But it is glass, care should be taken not to drop on the hard surface.HYGIENIC AND WASHABLE:G.Liane glass nail file doesn’t absorb moisture because of the nonporous glass surface. It can prevent the growth of fungus and bacteria. The abrasive filing surface won’t be damaged if you want to disinfect or sterilise this glass nail file. You can wash it in the warm water as often as you like. It can be dry thoroughly and quickly. PERFECT AS A GIFT: It comes with a premium gift box holding a slim hard case and soft cleaning cloth. A good choice as a gift for her and him for Birthday gift, Wedding gift, Valentine’s Day Gift, Christmas Gift...

♫ PERFECT NAIL CARE - Perfect solution for shaping the natural nails and artificial nails with a lighter touch in any direction. It can help your nails more healthier and avoid the jagged nail edge; ♫ SUPER DURABLE &EFFECTIVE - The abrasive filing surface is gentle and effective and never wears out or becomes blunt. It gives nails smooth without ragged ends. Experience the difference of the quality of this genuine glass nail file; ♫ PREMIUM & SAFETY - Made in high quality tempered glass by double-sided etched technology, not sand-blasting. It won’t be breakage easily; ♫ HYGIENIC & WASHABLE & ECO FRIENDLY - The nonporous glass surface prevents the growth of unhealthy fungus and bacteria. The quality of glass nail file is same as a new one for every time’s use after washing in the warm water; ♫ GOOD IDEA FOR GIFT - It comes with a premium gift box holding a slim hard case and soft cleaning cloth. Very perfect beauty gift for friends and family people with glass nail file. Refund in full guaranteed if it doesn’t meet your expectations

Durable? Worth the price? Do you see a difference in your nails since using? How long have you used?
Start your review of Crystal Glass Nail File - G.Liane Professional Double Sided Etched Crystal Nail File Set For Nail Art & Nail Care Alternative To Metal Nail files Emery Boards & Buffer!
Emily W.
Mesa, AZ
Crystal Glass Nail File - G.Liane Professional Double Sided Etched Crystal Nail File Set For Nail Art & Nail Care Alternative To Metal Nail files Emery Boards & Buffer uploaded by Emily W.
I was super skeptical about this product when my sister told me about it but I decided to give it a try and I’m so glad I did! This is an amazing product. It files my nails so much better than a regular nail file ever did and it does it much more efficiently with lot less damage done to my nails. The only thing that’s kind of weird about this is the very odd feeling of filing with glass haha. I would easily say it’s worth it plus when you use it a few times you can rinse it under water and it’s good as new, you don’t need to buy a new one. So you’re saving money and the environment!
Gabby W.
Crystal Glass Nail File - G.Liane Professional Double Sided Etched Crystal Nail File Set For Nail Art & Nail Care Alternative To Metal Nail files Emery Boards & Buffer uploaded by Gabby W.
I love this nail file so much. I read that crystal nail files were best so I looked on amazon and came across these. I bought the black one and loved it so much I bought the pink for my purse. I've had these for around a year.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
Crystal Glass Nail File - G.Liane Professional Double Sided Etched Crystal Nail File Set For Nail Art & Nail Care Alternative To Metal Nail files Emery Boards & Buffer uploaded by McKenna P.
I’ve had this nail file for 2 1/2 months now and I LOVE it! I haven’t used anything but a glass file for 3 years now. They’re cost efficient and eco friendly, and they last so long you never have to worry about them. Definitely recommend!